• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: Rolex and Panerai

Re: WTB: Rolex and Panerai

Is your Rolex original ?? or you have a shop selling copys Rolex and others .

Yes, Original. Sorry I don't deal with the Fake. I want to buy Rolex or Panerai especially the sports model. Cheers,

Do you have a shop ??

Hai Ricky, Only in Malaysia, but I travel down to Singapore twice a month. I will be in Singapore this coming Tuesday, you can reach me by H/P NO: 98990783 . If you have watches for sell, Please let me know in advance. Cheers, Alex

alexchai;207943 said:
Wanted to buy used Rolex and Panerai. Cheers,

U can try Time Will Tell at this address:
91 Bencoolen Street
#01-38 Sunshine Plaza
Tel: 6333-1608

Cheers!

He wants to buy from private individual not from shop.....
Probably clean up and service a bit then sell for a profit....

am I right Alex?

Have quite a few of my own but not selling any, I just wear until such time I can give to my children.

Hi Alex , I have a 20 years old Rolex 1675 GMT master 2 with black insert . Dec 2006 took it to Rx centre to get it service . What kind of price are you looking at ?? Condition is 80 % good . Spend 1.2 K to service in Rx centre . Let me know your price whether is good or not !! Thanks . I am a watch collector and I have many vintage rolex . Panerai no more already because too many fake and price not attractive anymore . Also tell me what you have in hand ??

Mr. Ricky, I can pay at least SGD 3,500 for your Rolex 1675. If you are keen, you can reach me by 98990783 around 2pm.Or you can SMS the price you want, then we negotiate. Do you have other watches for sale? Please let me know. Cheers, Alex

Re: Rolex 1675

Ricky Hoo;208665 said:
Hi Alex , I have a 20 years old Rolex 1675 GMT master 2 with black insert . Dec 2006 took it to Rx centre to get it service . What kind of price are you looking at ?? Condition is 80 % good . Spend 1.2 K to service in Rx centre . Let me know your price whether is good or not !! Thanks . I am a watch collector and I have many vintage rolex . Panerai no more already because too many fake and price not attractive anymore . Also tell me what you have in hand ??
Mr.Ricky, Would you mind to quote how much you want regarding your Rolex 1675? Cheers, Alex

Hello Alex , sorry for not replying your message ASAP . I was on a business trip the day after the message . Well , I wanted for a price that is too far from your offer . Looking at SGD $ 4800 . Well, I might have a buyer that is keen on my watch and he is offering me at SGD $ 4300 . Well , I am no hurry to sell it . As for other watches I don't intend to sell them at the moment . In my collections I have about 300 ++pcs assorted watches ranging from SGD $ 300 to SGD $ 35000k . Mainly automatic watches less quartz model . Thank you for your time .

Nice collection & nice to meet you.Do you have photo of you Rolex 1675? I need to see the watch on my next trip to Singapore, and I am looking for Rolex 1680,1665,1655 & 1019. Would you mind to send a MMS to +6012-8557777. Cheers, Alex

Ricky Hoo;209511 said:
Hello Alex , sorry for not replying your message ASAP . I was on a business trip the day after the message . Well , I wanted for a price that is too far from your offer . Looking at SGD $ 4800 . Well, I might have a buyer that is keen on my watch and he is offering me at SGD $ 4300 . Well , I am no hurry to sell it . As for other watches I don't intend to sell them at the moment . In my collections I have about 300 ++pcs assorted watches ranging from SGD $ 300 to SGD $ 35000k . Mainly automatic watches less quartz model . Thank you for your time .
Hai Ricky, What is the best price you can offer on your Rolex 1675? Do you have any other watches for sale as well. SMS +6012-8557777 for Alex

Hai Ricky, I am interested to buy your Rolex 1675, If you have other watches for sale. Please call +6012-8557777 0r Email : [email protected] Warmest Regards, Alex

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back