• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB : F30 335 stock rims - Style 397

Re: WTB : F30 335 stock rims - Style 397

bimmerman;852173 said:
Still Looking...anyone out there?

Hi Bro Bimmerman.. collecting my ride with the 18" 397 on Tuesday but will need it for another 6-7 weeks until my new wheels arrive. After which I am happy to let together with the RFTs. (probably no more than 500km by then since I will also be traveling during this period.

Ok to wait? Can sms me @ 98305090 for discussion.

Cheers!

heard that F30 rims cant fit E90 due to F30 14mm and e90 12mm. Is it true? If i not, I am looking for one too after bimmerman find his. Thanks.

I'm on style 397 on my sports line 328i...

Have about 2k km on the CSC5 RFTs.

Am thinking of trading in for other rims with non rfts (probably PSS or GY A1 F2)...

Hi Bros,

Thanks for the posts and sorry didn't reply sooner. I changed my stock rims to the M6 replicas with PSS
19". Found the ride quite hard initially. Wanted to go back to 18"s that's why.

Thanks bro Growler. I got my 19" from Top93, might be easier if I went through them, unless anyone is interested in my rims. I'll call Ah Yang tomorrow.

Cheers! :)

sparkplug777;866589 said:
Hi,

I have a set of 18" Breyton GTS wheels(with some kerb "injuries") with CSC 3 for sale as I am de-kitting my pre-FL E90 if you are interested.

I will need your original wheels with tires for my trade-in.

Photos of wheels,

IMG_3526 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_3520 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_3519 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_3518 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
IMG_3517 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PM me your offer if you are interested.

CHeers!

Hi, how much?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics