Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups
  • Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB Brembo brake for F10

ngalan

Anyone dekitting his brembo BBK? I am interested and preferred 6 pots 405mm rotor.... thanks

Re: WTB Brembo brake for F10

I have another set coming in too...Brembo GT 405mm yellow caliper with cross drill rotor. PM me for price....

pReTeNd3r;1026422 said:
I have another set coming in too...Brembo GT 405mm yellow caliper with cross drill rotor. PM me for price....

Congrats..........................

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

What is the market price for a used set, I saw some online overseas sites selling for about US$200 (for F10)

bmw.sg;1027426 said:
What is the market price for a used set, I saw some online overseas sites selling for about US$200 (for F10)

hi, USD200 is too expensive for F10. Its about USD100 only for a used 6pot Brembo GT with 380mm rotors. New is about USD 250 only.

I use Ferrari Italia's BBK for my F10 M5. very good, try it

bmw.sg;1027426 said:
Hahaha, don't think the brand is Brembo, probably more like Bimbo for $200 ;)

bmw.sg said:

Order 10 sets for me ya !!! Any colour will do !!!

I have the right rear wheel caliper to give away.

totoseow;1027444 said:
I have the right rear wheel caliper to give away.

how many pot? no head no tail. Piss off la

no pot la..fk u. I only giving away the caliper...u dumb ass. still want me to give pots? pans u want? kettle?

totoseow;1027448 said:
no pot la..fk u. I only giving away the caliper...u dumb ass. still want me to give pots? pans u want? kettle?

Hi again, do u install rear sunshades?

MW;1027450 said:
Hi again, do u install rear sunshades?

quality question. yes just after the exos. protects my exos from wind n rain...wun rust

What's the offset of your rear caliper? I might be able to find another side to make a pair. Fark the brake bias.

kenntona;1027455 said:
What's the offset of your rear caliper? I might be able to find another side to make a pair. Fark the brake bias.

why would the brake be bias? They dun like each other? How about Mercedes E class?

MW said:
why would the brake be bias? They dun like each other? How about Mercedes E class?

Lambo rear brake, skali 6 pot, tak balance with front brakes. E Class install brake calipers can liao.

I have ///M brake dust... branded shit yo.

Back