• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

WTB: BMW M3 (E46 platform)

khquek

Hi as the subject line says I'm looking for a used BMW M3 coupe (E46 platform).
I would prefer a facelifted manual version, so preferably 2005-2006 model year, but I am flexible on both the model years as well as transmission.

If the car isn't in a good shape I intend to restore it so I don't really mind what condition or colour the car is in. :)
Price is negotiable depending on the condition of the car.

To summarise, any coupe M3 from 2001-2006 is welcome though the newer the better. Manual gearbox is preferred but not necessary.

Re: WTB: BMW M3 (E46 platform)

Yes haha, you have a good memory.
How are you? Still driving the m3?

I won't go for the cabriolet unfortunately. Thanks for the link though.
As for why the E46? I owned a manual E46 330Ci in the states several years back and loved it, so when I returned to SG I went for the E92 M3. As everyone was so full of praise for the DCT I gave it a try... and hated it. That is not to mention:
- They lost the central rear seat for a useless storage compartment
- The steering is lifeless and I hate that
- Rear access is easier in the E46 as the seats are manually hinged even with power seats.
- Personally I prefer the looks of the E46
The E92 is great (and faster) but ultimately I just like the E46 more. Given that it would be cheaper to restore an E46, it doesn't make sense to go with the more expensive E92 which I like less.

And as to why not something else, my ingredients for an ideal is rather simple, RWD, NA engine, high red line, manual gearbox, practical boot and useable rear seats. This is something that I don't see in any new car at the moment. :(

Great choice. Not many left in Sg thou. I know 1 or 2 owners that still drives the e46m3 manual. Good luck with the quest.

14m3;959733 said:
Great choice. Not many left in Sg thou. I know 1 or 2 owners that still drives the e46m3 manual. Good luck with the quest.

Thanks. If anyone you know wants to sell it on, please do let me know :D

hcsiow;959709 said:
Yes haha, you have a good memory.
How are you? Still driving the m3?

I'm good. Yeah still driving M3. Don't know what to change to now.

Upgrade and its in the region of 400k minimum. Cannot downgrade also so stuck

bump..
still hoping for people out there who might be considering to sell their M3s.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hb888pro1
Back