Worth of OEM rims and tyres?

VenomX2

Does anyone know what price and where I can get if trade-in 17" OEM rims and tyres? The tyres are not run-flats but does that matter? Thanks.

Re: Worth of OEM rims and tyres?

Hurry, South East, Rays, Leong Seng all can do trade it. can find out their contact in the resource page. good luck.

also can post up here to try out your luck. you should fetch slightly better price than trading in. again goo la.

Like what Acu said, most of the tire shops do provide trade-in. I think the mkt rate for brand new tires & rims are about S$7-800 for a set of 17".

Bro Sam, it should be able to fetch more than that. my stock 16" w/runflat got 800 from tire shop (an hour after I collected my car). 17" w/runflat my guess it should be 1.2K - 1.5K of course its not for trade in, trading in should get min 1K without much neg. I heard some stock 18" staggered w/runflats gone for 2.2K-2.6K owner to owner sales.

Really? Cuz 17" with non-runflats will be lesser. The shops buy the set cuz of the runflats as they are damn ex! A single piece of 18" runflats would easily be about 5-600 a piece!

like I say it my guess, my nieghbor opposite, upgraded his from 16" to 17" stock wheel (those found on 323i) w/flat for 2.4k from chin wah. bare in mind those 17" it sets was previously trade in by other owner. so if someone it willing to buy at this price from a tire shop, I think its quite reasonable to ask for around 1.2k-1.5K since he said his i new. I assume not more than 100K usage would consider new in this contact.

Hi, I'm also thinking of upgrading from 16" to 17" rims. Anyone intend to sell? What's the model and price?:) :)

lloking for 18 inches OEM rims with RFT, look for me. 81133205

only used for 3200km!

Back