Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

workshop to replace some items

... - . ...- . -.

Hi gurus,

I need advise for a workshop to replace a few small items.

1) air-con fan speed selection button worn
2) boot opening button worn
3) E-park brake button worn
4) door rubber interior sticky

lol.

my ac fan speed also worn off, ie. part of the paint came off so now can't see the photo of the 'fan'. pls share if you can find a ws to replace. thanks!

You guys might want to check out site sponsor Elebest. I believe i've seen him bringing in some of those parts.

Most workshops will be able to replace as they are pretty easy to remove. Check around for ws that specialize in car accessories they should be able to help. And unless u have $ to throw elebest would be ur last option

Have you guys tried ES on site sponsor? They should carry the parts. Either install yourself or get any workshop to do for you once parts arrived

I got some stickers from my car dealer to paste over it.

Not the perfect solution but at least better than faded buttons.

I asked around the the whole fix is $200 plus for parts and labour.... really not worth it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gurus,

I need advise for a workshop to replace a few small items.

1) air-con fan speed selection button worn
2) boot opening button worn
3) E-park brake button worn
4) door rubber interior sticky

ATTENTION TO ALL BMW OWNERS!!!
BEWARE of 2277 BRANDZ workshop!!!

The staff is abit cocky right from the start.
Also tried to price high for my car parts to replace. I compared it with other workshop and I was shocked to found out that it was 100%+ higher priced. I was told to go for the other workshop by the staff when I try negotiated for a fairer price. I was so disappointed by their service and will not go back anymore. Not in my lifetime!

get those in taobao....direct fit... any thing is the logo or pic is slightly bigger

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Back