Wipers

sabe

Are there places besies PML to get your wiper blades changes. PML quoted me about 70 bucks to change just the wiper baldes plus labour. Thanks for any advice

Re: Wipers

Hi Bro,

Is yours e46, i've a set of the wipers, only put it on for one day as mistake by PML. If you want it only go for $40.00. I can be contacted @ 91390386.

Cheers,
Derek

You can go down to BVO. They've got a better set of wipers.. they're flexi and they don't squeak too!!... slightly more than the original wipers!!... get em' , won't go wrong .....

hi shaaz, does BVO has compatible ones for E90? noticed that the ones on the ride are just a rubber blade with a 'catch'. tia

Let me recommend you duraedge silicon blades.. I've been having this on my car for the past 2 year plus without having to change it, really good. No more worries when it comes to rainy days anymore. Blades still performing like new when I bought them.. Comes with 5 year warranty. Check out the website below:

DuraTech (S) Pte Ltd - Silicon Car Wipers

for E46 kind where there is a frame, u can actually just get the rubber and replace it, without the frame.

the frame will not spoil for a long time. The rubber blade is only less than $30 bucks for a pair. I just DIYed it last week.

Now 1 sweep and swee swee :)

Hmm!! You're right.. Nos no longer in use.. Maybe can try check out Servotronics at Sim Ming 2nd level, saw them having a poster on this product, they may carry the model for Beemers, if not can check with them how to contact the distributor...

Contact for Servotronic ::::

Servotronic Motor Workshop Address: 176 Sin Ming Dr #02-14 Singapore 575721 Tel: 6553 4200

Piggyboyz,

where did you get the rubber blade replacement from? PML? It sure is a very practical solution to old blade replacement.

ivo

piggyboyz;164374 said:
for E46 kind where there is a frame, u can actually just get the rubber and replace it, without the frame.

the frame will not spoil for a long time. The rubber blade is only less than $30 bucks for a pair. I just DIYed it last week.

Now 1 sweep and swee swee :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back