Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Wipers bought from USA - LHR/RHD

NeulonB

Hi everyone,

Do you know if the wipers sold are universal for lefthand or right hand drive?

I bought a pair from a USA website for shipment, but forgot to check (sigh....). The part number is all correct, but it doesn't indicate if it's LHD or RHD.

Anyone can shed some light here? I can still cancel order. Please help.... thank you.

If part numbers are correct, it should be the correct part. Part numbers are different for different drive sides. The wiper arms will be different.

Sent from the local post office using Tapatalk

Oh no..... realised that the part number is NOT THE SAME.... ends with 375 while ours ends with 357.

Does that means that it's totally incompatible? Should I quickly return it now before they ship it?

thanks.

Oh no..... realised that the part number is NOT THE SAME.... ends with 375 while ours ends with 357.

Does that means that it's totally incompatible? Should I quickly return it now before they ship it?

thanks.
Any updates bro? Also looking to get from US, prices there are almost half the price I was quoted at PML. Looks simple to replace too...

fyi for u guys, for using some of the fixed base wipers, the direction of the slots is important, or else can't lock it in properly cos LHD and RHD got difference

IMHO don't waste your time just to save a few $ and taking risk they don't fit. Try site sponsors like ES, etc - they should have stocks

Aiyo, change once in 2 years buy from PML or Munich, they fit for you on the spot foc.

I believe PML will do it on the spot - their SA can do it (need to check)? labour free you just pay for the wiper.

Back