Wiper spray gun! Motocyclists beware!

sunstorm

Hey guys,

Had a hoot today. Used my wiper spray for the first time today and LOL!

Didn't realized that there is an after spray effect right after the wiper spray from the front of the car. Is this normal? I'm most certain I deserve the middle finger being pointed at me by the motorcyclist in front of me.

Just needed to check if I should bring my f20 into pml in the event my ride is the only one doing this.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Wiper spray gun! Motocyclists beware!

thats your headlight washers. activates after a certain number of windscreen washes

Thanks Mockngbrd,

I now have a new secret weapon against annoying people on top of the fantastic rear fog lights for people who like to tailgate or install unnecessarily bright headlights.

I just love my car. Haha.

Which lane were you on?

sunstorm;834701 said:
Hey guys,

Had a hoot today. Used my wiper spray for the first time today and LOL!

Didn't realized that there is an after spray effect right after the wiper spray from the front of the car. Is this normal? I'm most certain I deserve the middle finger being pointed at me by the motorcyclist in front of me.

Just needed to check if I should bring my f20 into pml in the event my ride is the only one doing this.

Cheers

The headlight washers comes on if you have selected the auto headlights function. During low light conditions when your headlights are turn on, the headlight washers come into play when you activate the wiper spray.

I am also using the auto headlight function but always aware that I should never activate the wiper spray when the main headlights are on.

i was the first car in the 1st lane.

the motorcyclist squeezed as usual to the front on my left side. :screwedu:

kenntona;834724 said:
Which lane were you on?

sunstorm said:
I now have a new secret weapon against annoying people on top of the fantastic rear fog lights for people who like to tailgate or install unnecessarily bright headlights.

sunstorm said:
i was the first car in the 1st lane.

Just playing the devil's advocate - how do you know whether you were road-hogging?

Bro, stop at traffic lights ;)

2 lane road. anyway, i seldom travel in 1st lane nowadays. 18 points all for speeding. have to clear off those points first, haha.

kenntona;835364 said:
Just playing the devil's advocate - how do you know whether you were road-hogging?

Wait - you sprayed water at a motorcyclist who squeezed to the front at a stop light?

your left side meaning the center of the road - how you spray him & you sure is his middle finger?

LOL. The waterspray actually comes as a mist (as seen from the driver seat) and even wets the bonnet of the car when stationery. Try it out ;)

and yes, the bugger was in the centre of the road and he was putting his motorcycle slightly in front of my car.

oh and the middle finger was obvious. I was too shocked to apologize though. should have raised my hand and just signaled sorry.

cheers

I think it comes more as a shock to the rider rather than being wet by the water mist LOL:lol2:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
777kingcc
Back