Windscreen repair lobang needed....

ultraslang

Hi all,

Picked up my ride today and found that windscreen had a nick which is probably due to some high rise litter bug...

The crack is on the outside only and its about 3mm in size...

Anyone know where I could get it repair instead of sending in for a whole windscreen replacement?

Thanks in advance...

Re: Windscreen repair lobang needed....

try goggling online for windscreen repair. there r a few mobile repair guys around.

Shld b able to repair. Glass Fix at Ubi Ave 3, think the building is call Frontier. Good service.

thanks all for the reply... think i will check out the glass fix.... seems like a well established shop....

just wondering anyone know roughly how much will it cost to repair of a crack that is like 2-3mm in size....?

ultraslang;511483 said:
thanks all for the reply... think i will check out the glass fix.... seems like a well established shop....

just wondering anyone know roughly how much will it cost to repair of a crack that is like 2-3mm in size....?
wah cheap la. prolly around 50 bucks and above.

ultraslang;511301 said:
Hi all,

Picked up my ride today and found that windscreen had a nick which is probably due to some high rise litter bug...

The crack is on the outside only and its about 3mm in size...

Anyone know where I could get it repair instead of sending in for a whole windscreen replacement?

Thanks in advance...

Your car how old?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back