Windscreen and paint protection

hcsiow

Hi bros,
Thinking of getting past-on films to protect the windscreen and paintwork of my car esp for driving on the N-S.
Anybody has a recommendation on this?
Thanks

Re: Windscreen and paint protection

i dun have lobang but i heard that for the windscreen one, not very useful cos when stonechips hit windscreen, they tend to get embedded and when its rains and u use the wiper, it has fine scratches on it and after a while it gets blur... so not very useful.. esp when it costs 100 plus bucks to paste the windscreen but if u claim insurance for stone chip breakage, its $100 excess only... so rather change windscreen... of cos there are people who say the factory fitted windscreen is alwasy the best - i agree.

i think most important is to cover your headlamps / fogs with thick plastic film so it doesnt break or crack... cos those are expensive... abt 1k++ per headlamp...

paintwise i know there are clear films which work out well.. but the good quality ones are abt 1+k to put for the front of the car... so depends if u think u want to respray your car now and then due to knocks / dents etc then might not make sense if film too ex...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back