Who's in? BMW X6

Re: Who's in? BMW X6

The X6 must be the only BMW model currently that features only turbo charged engines. But personally I think I will choose the X5 over it for practicality and also costs less.

Mockngbrd;362151 said:
that one coming soon :cloud9:

wa u get to review again ah....? why u review one...?

i also wanna review. can we draw lots? sorry i not moderator, maybe thats why cannot review.

Jon M;364236 said:
The X6 must be the only BMW model currently that features only turbo charged engines. But personally I think I will choose the X5 over it for practicality and also costs less.

I hope u meant the first crossover or SUV type of vehicle that uses TC'ed engine

Else, u hv been missing the variants line up in the BMW
335 came out first n it's TC'ed...in fact , it is same engine used in the base model X6 3L Twin Turbo

Let me review for a day in Sepang please, I promise I will be gentle

jack u not privy enuf to test it...like me...get in line.

totoseow;364255 said:
wa u get to review again ah....? why u review one...?

i also wanna review. can we draw lots? sorry i not moderator, maybe thats why cannot review.

no la. not cos i moderator, more cos i used to write for magazine previously

me too...i used to write for magazine too!! no joke. i even POSED for magazine.

class magazine counted?

I also wanna test !!! The most I write review also.......

mock u review...i sit behind. u fetch me where ever i wanna go. pls supply me chickadee to sit behind with me.

Ok bros, please give me chance to write this review. For the record I too have ordered the X6 after I tested it in Japan. The car is very good firstly it does feel like a coupe. To alot of people ,you may not know that this is the brand new gear box which shift in 100ms as compared to gear box .
Also what make the handling so good is the DPC something like the E-diff in the M cars. When you corner it help you to turn in faster and sharper. The steering feel in my opinion is sharper than my E90 335. This X6 will be beginning of another era for BMW handling dept. The gearbox will also find it's way into all the new car.
I wouldn't say much but please bros do get a test drive and I will be very sure you guys will love it.

Jack, I think Jon M meant that for now, all 4 engine specs (incl. diesel) for the X6, none are NA. :eek:

The base price is $293k which alreday have quite a lot of options.

axl;365073 said:
Jack, I think Jon M meant that for now, all 4 engine specs (incl. diesel) for the X6, none are NA. :eek:

rite...........................

Wow, saw a SJJXXXXQ X6 today at LeisureDome this afternoon.

BTW, does the 3.0l X6 also have torque vectoring as standard? or is it only the 4.4l that has it?

Really like the style and looks of the X6. Lines are sexy and sleek and not too bulky. Unfortunately, the back seats only cater for 2 because of the center console!!! Really disappointing!!! The Cayanne S would be a better option in this case.... Hmmm....but the Cayanne is butt ugly IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back