• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

White 318i for Sale.With full Original M3 Mirrors & Body

sash5

bro, any pic to share?

thanks

sash5 said:
bro, any pic to share?

thanks

James car is almost identical to mine!! Here's a pic of my ride, so to give U an idea how it looks like.....

I'm on 19" PG2 & Bilstein PSS9 coilovers wer James ride is on 18" HM2 with stock suspension.....

1095338885466.jpg

Cheers!!

ps : (James) All the best in selling your ride bro!

'The Great White'

nice.. very unique as there is not too many white bimmer around.. :)

thesaint, pls PM me with your OMV and COE so that i can check wats the depreciation per year.

thanks

Re: White 318i for Sale.With full Original M3 Mirrors &

TheSaint said:
May 2000. 1900cc model.
Facelifted bonnet and lights(Spray& fixed$4000),Shark's fin antenna($90) White body with Bootlid spoiler(spray & spoiler $250),M3 side mirrors($2000),M3 Body kit(spray & Kit $4800), AC tail pipe cover($280), Hamann HM2 18" rims & tire($4000),full body new paint coat ($1500),rear sun blind & side sun blinds($400)Total Spent$17,230. All these done over a year,can able to show original receipts. Scrap car value & body export offered by dealer at BMW,$79k.
I am selling it for only $83k, inclusive of all extras mentioned above. There are ready buyers who have made me the following offers : bodykit $1300,M3 side mirrors $900, 18"Hamann Rims$1500,rear blinds $150 Sellable parts worth $3850. However, if I can find a genuine buyer, I would prefer to sell it in it's original state. Condition of the car is almost like Wilson's Great White! Just did a full service with PML in Feb 2004 for $1800,still has receipt or check with them.
If you were to buy a car which is of the same model and age, you may want to do it up and kit up your car. So, why not let a sucker who has already done the job, waste his money while you enjoy the fruit of his labour. Save cost & time ! :thumbsup: Every beemer who drives pass my UDM will turn to look. has the luxury of car washed every 2-3 days. Stay in private property, private parking,beemer very well maintained. Only 1 dent and minor scratches on rims to date. :wavey:

Pls sms or call if you want to view or test drive. 96221696

Hi James,

Beautiful ride.. and dun forget to add onto your list M3 lip spoiler, white lights etc.

I have just sms you on the Body Kit. As spoken in earlier conversations, my ride is white too (FL 318 sedan), so can arrange for swap.

Call me if body kit still avail. Else, good luck in your sale.

Regards,
Edwin
m. 96869064

The Saint

Haha. Finally, now it is your turn to sell your ride.

Don't forget that I still have your front & fender lights.

What's the new ride? Another BMW?

The Mixmaster said:
The Saint

Haha. Finally, now it is your turn to sell your ride.

Don't forget that I still have your front & fender lights.

What's the new ride? Another BMW?

I know.......but better let him tell U lah.....kekekekeke :twisted:

'Clan Master'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bestsolicitors2112
Back