Where to go for quality rims repair

anson7835

Hi,

I need to repair my rims and understand that Yew Lip has ceased to provide this service. I have done my rims in Leong Seng previously but would like to seek another quality alternative service provider.

Any advise?

Thanks

Re: Where to go for quality rims repair

anson7835;479898 said:
Hi,

I need to repair my rims and understand that Yew Lip has ceased to provide this service. I have done my rims in Leong Seng previously but would like to seek another quality alternative service provider.

Any advise?

Thanks
can try hurry tyres, but Leong Seng is prob next best if yew lip does not do it.

I too would like to know if there's any rim repairers better than LS thought i've not tried Yew Lip. Was impressed by LS's ISO standard of services/prices/advices but rim repairs sucks IMHO.

i believe AC323 uses this guy at sin min and he swears by it. Ac323 care to share?

1.5bar;486126 said:
I too would like to know if there's any rim repairers better than LS thought i've not tried Yew Lip. Was impressed by LS's ISO standard of services/prices/advices but rim repairs sucks IMHO.
Dude, try the following;
Yi Mei Motor Spray Painting
Blk 16, Sin Ming Ind Est,
#01-77

Maybe try Stamford Tyres main office in Jurong.
They have comprehensive suit of services and facilities.
Their pricing may be higher than smaller shops though.

Headquarters
19 Lok Yang Way,
Jurong, Singapore 628635
Tel: +65 6268 3111

anson7835;479898 said:
Hi,

Any advise?

Thanks

i can vouch for leong seng.

kuvesh;487016 said:
i can vouch for leong seng.
dito. workmanship is not bad

but seems like a few had bad experiences there judging from this thread

Back