Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

where to buy rims .help needed

HELLO GUYS.

Looking for 18 or 19 deep dish rims black.. i have heard of autovox and opera autotechnik , besides these 2 , any other rims shop i can go for.

Re: where to buy rims .help needed

u looking for replica or original.......?

have a look in the resource folder..... cheers....happy new yr

i am looking at breyton flame sport black w/polished stainless lip

or AC SCHNITZER TYPE IV RACING BLACK.

used is fine , but must be in good condition .

regards.

For breyton, pay a visit to Juzz4Cars at SinMing Auto Care

Cheers

Try Ray S (10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-41), believe they carry AC Type IV (not sure if its replica though), otherwise, pop into the other end of the block to South East tyre co (10 Kaki Bukit Rd 1 #01-20), many choices to choose from.

Price is reasonable from the former and you can expect attentive service.

ivo

Fitting BMW with replica rim is like wearing Armani suit with thong slippers. :screwedu:

bmw3er;166112 said:
Fitting BMW with replica rim is like wearing Armani suit with thong slippers. :screwedu:

How about Prada Slippers?

lg_35365246.jpg

Talk so BIG? Then wat rim u using BRO? The Stock Rims? Thats like wearing Armani suit with BERMUDAS , according to your ANALOGY.:screwedu:
bmw3er;166112 said:

Yeah stock rim. I've got M rims. :lol2:
Isn't Replica = FAKE?

Stray;166370 said:
Talk so BIG? Then wat rim u using BRO? The Stock Rims? Thats like wearing Armani suit with BERMUDAS , according to your ANALOGY.:screwedu:

YES it is. So JUST make sure you DONT BUY anything REPLICA, including your BODYKIT, RIM, PEDALS.
OR DONT TALK like a SNOB if you are staying STOCK.:lol2:
bmw3er;166382 said:
Yeah stock rim. I've got M rims. :lol2:
Isn't Replica = FAKE?

I second it. Chiong rims quality are lousy also lah.

bmw3er;166112 said:

different people has different perspective, there is no right or wrong in fitting replicas rims. but of course original rims's quality is good but it also comes with a price, so it is pretty much to each individual....

guys, no pt debating till so serious lah...it is new yr eve.....festive mood ..smile :)

como;166475 said:
different people has different perspective, there is no right or wrong in fitting replicas rims. but of course original rims's quality is good but it also comes with a price, so it is pretty much to each individual....

guys, no pt debating till so serious lah...it is new yr eve.....festive mood ..smile :)

chill bros,

agree with Como, different strokes for different folks, i am also running on taiwanese rims for lack of budget but hey, do go for originasl if you have the means, otherwise just enjoy what you have put on lah, ok? :)

Back