Where to buy helmet for tracking

Re: Where to buy helmet for tracking

Steel Blue;1080023 said:
Thanks J, appreciate it.

u lucky I know u..if not I also hoot wahaha.

ok this place u can bargain somewhat. but not too much. actually for sepang u just need open face cheap motorbike helmet. if u wanna kart then u go GP6 full face. if u need help let me know. I know where to get GP6. ONE OF THE KART TEAMS HV STOCK.

totoseow;1080024 said:
u lucky I know u..if not I also hoot wahaha.

ok this place u can bargain somewhat. but not too much. actually for sepang u just need open face cheap motorbike helmet. if u wanna kart then u go GP6 full face. if u need help let me know. I know where to get GP6. ONE OF THE KART TEAMS HV STOCK.
Thanks. One day I must come up to you to introduce myself. We crossed paths yesterday as you were taking the stairs down to the MRT station at about 715am. I was coming up on the escalator.

Thanks again.

guy013 said:
as far as i can see the admins all wear skirt one leh.

No use. None of them chio. Not I say one.

guy013 said:
i need to seek the real approval of the forum laojiaos to be accepted.

MW, kenntona bros, when can i buy you guys kopi? im quite free usually everyday chor boh surfing forums only. i just want to be part of your group so we can all tok cock sing song OT in other peoples threads together.

We have our fair shares of helping but over the years, we became old folks hanging around the forum like Chong Pang Community Centre. The same questions have been asked again and again until we sianz.

Forumers ask what tyres are good, you tell them A or B, they will go buy C or D because CHEAPER.

Forumers ask which BMW workshops to go, and after the SOP answers with reference to credibility, they will still go to Johor or Perlis to service their cars.

Forumers ask what petrol/octane to use, there will be debates whether RON92 is good enuff to chiet GTR.

Point is - at times, we give up. You ask me Geylang which lorong is good, after a while the answer will still converge onto what the internet will suggest.

To be fair to thread-starter, this is not a common question. So, to be helpful, please try helmetboys at Woodlands. They deliver !!!

HelmetBoys.com | Motorcycle Helmets

Oh, yes, there is no group, even though some will suspect me and MW and Toto have chopped chicken head and dripped blood and swore together. No such thing. I did not go KTV together.

kenntona;1080027 said:
No use. None of them chio. Not I say one.

We have our fair shares of helping but over the years, we became old folks hanging around the forum like Chong Pang Community Centre. The same questions have been asked again and again until we sianz.

Forumers ask what tyres are good, you tell them A or B, they will go buy C or D because CHEAPER.

Forumers ask which BMW workshops to go, and after the SOP answers with reference to credibility, they will still go to Johor or Perlis to service their cars.

Forumers ask what petrol/octane to use, there will be debates whether RON92 is good enuff to chiet GTR.

Point is - at times, we give up. You ask me Geylang which lorong is good, after a while the answer will still converge onto what the internet will suggest.

To be fair to thread-starter, this is not a common question. So, to be helpful, please try helmetboys at Woodlands. They deliver !!!

HelmetBoys.com | Motorcycle Helmets

Oh, yes, there is no group, even though some will suspect me and MW and Toto have chopped chicken head and dripped blood and swore together. No such thing. I did not go KTV together.

fkk off im not ur crowd. u and c3po compatible though. wang sha yeh feng.

totoseow said:
fkk off im not ur crowd. u and c3po compatible though. wang sha yeh feng.

Piss off lah you. You don't need a helmet cause your hairstyle looks like one.

Babe is a chio admin. I wanna up her one day.

Please inform her that. helmet or no helmet, I am ok

for u ye feng

[video=youtube;F7H1LAj3KUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7H1LAj3KUw&list=PLF756F98779265A54[/video]

MW;1080032 said:
Babe is a chio admin. I wanna up her one day.

Please inform her that. helmet or no helmet, I am ok

hv u seen her FB lately? she is same size as kenn soon...

MW said:
Babe is a chio admin. I wanna up her one day. Please inform her that. helmet or no helmet, I am ok

I thought you wanna up Blackcookie also?

KNN dustbin.

totoseow;1080034 said:
hv u seen her FB lately? she is same size as kenn soon...

is it? ok I up Ken same same then....

kenntona;1080035 said:
I thought you wanna up Blackcookie also?

KNN dustbin.

Yes I am. Buy me a helmet?

kip it cuming!!!! nbz... see if can break the "depreciation" thread boh..... LOL

u wanna up ken also?

I go teow jwee.....

STEELBLUE. gp6 - my lobang is 1300 bux. GP6S 800. u want let me know need size.

Back