Where are all the old birds?

pengful

Decided to pop into this forum after having been gone like... ages... and sorry to say not much chat going on. Where are the lan, I mean lao, jiao and what are you driving now, or are you still alive?

I'm still driving my Audi A4 2.0T Quattro and can't be happier. The gearbox problems of my old E90 still haunts me.

Calling peeps like MW, Red Bean Bun, C3PO, Kenntona, delrosa, jonnleck, sorry cannot remember all.... Fall in please.

Decided to pop into this forum after having been gone like... ages... and sorry to say not much chat going on. Where are the lan, I mean lao, jiao and what are you driving now, or are you still alive?

I'm still driving my Audi A4 2.0T Quattro and can't be happier. The gearbox problems of my old E90 still haunts me.

Calling peeps like MW, Red Bean Bun, C3PO, Kenntona, delrosa, jonnleck, sorry cannot remember all.... Fall in please.

I guess all retired and stay home taking care of grandkids now:cloud9:

no time for internet o_O

PEngful!>..................... oh u r in AUDI now meh!!! me/???
last seen was from F10 then now to G30. same shit same jokes always! we are all in FB now.
go..bmwsg! u will find us there!

include Totoseow and Whiteknight, i think they are in the more exotic brand now

All retired liao, BMW fast and dangerous.

There some of us that returned back after many years later... lolo
Next year is my Legendary 10 Years awards.

No idea. Maybe spend more time on online stock buys or online shopping? Haha
4 BMWs later and 127k mileage on the current one. Just seeing how I can keep it going for longer. Maintenance knowledge is what I continue to learn.

be Steady… And not flame out.

we are all in BMW.SG Facebook leh. Go there as I am the Supreme Dear Leader there

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zxb9236
Back