What is your attitude towards the BMW Brand?

Re: What is your attitude towards the BMW Brand?

its the positioning and branding that makes BMW different from other brands...BMW target market is wider...more appealing for all ages....:cloud9:

test drove a E90, very different from my golf. enjoyed the short drive during the test drive, so decided i should get one.

will prob drive one as soon as i get rid of my current ride.. hee hee

it is just a brand but with drive feel no one will doubt to be the UDM in its own class..
if you grew up driving bimmer, you never know or tell what UDM means literally.
if you been through other marquees before landing on a bimmer, you know instantly what udm means..

some poster wrote high and exorbitantly prices while another wrote bimmer is too common to be exclusive.. well can't have the cake and eat it too.. may be M-hood can but then again MA has successfully make M cars a common sight on the road these days too...

Boy Meets Woman.... Maybe Boy Meets (older) Woman...

Bonk More Women!!! Kidding ...... Simply a pleasure to drive!

i have always admired BMW, at last I am able to own one

Was always looking at other ppl bimmers..:ultrasho: Now damm proud to finally own one..:inlove:

There's a reason why there are so many BMWs on the road, and now I know why. This is my first Bimmer btw, and I love the comfort and luxury. The 7-series I have is not exactly a driver's car, but it sure beats all the other big cars I've owned.

Anyway, a lot of my friends who drive BMWs dress in a typical way - shades on top of the head, branded polo-T (many with a horse or lion logo) with collar up, "lazy" shoes. I guess I dress the most sloppy when I am amongst them, and I'm not a Merc uncle. Lol.

zag;820041 said:
.... wrote bimmer is too common to be exclusive.. well can't have the cake and eat it too.. may be M-hood can but then again MA has successfully make M cars a common sight on the road these days too...
Those posters should eat their words because brands like Ferrari, Lambo, Posche, McLaren, etc are now a common sight too. If I m up there, I would also want one of these common rides too :lol2:

I like its technology and comfort.

Компания «ФОР

Компания «ФОРСКОМ» предлагает вам услуги по оформлению и получению виз в европейские страны, в том числе, в страны Шенгенского Содружества: Германия, Испания, Франция и т.д. Также мы занимаемся оформлением виз в страны Азии, Африки, Северной и Южной Америки. оформление визы в Испанию
Наши данные: ООО "ФОРСКОМ" телефон/факс +7(495) 692-36-91 адрес: 125009, г. Москва, ул. Б.Дмитровка, д.9, стр. 1, офис 315

Компания «ФОР

Компания «ФОРСКОМ» предлагает вам услуги по оформлению и получению виз в европейские страны, в том числе, в страны Шенгенского Содружества: Германия, Испания, Франция и т.д. Также мы занимаемся оформлением виз в страны Азии, Африки, Северной и Южной Америки. оформление визы в Грецию
Наши данные: ООО "ФОРСКОМ" телефон/факс +7(495) 692-36-91 адрес: 125009, г. Москва, ул. Б.Дмитровка, д.9, стр. 1, офис 315

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
banca30link
Back