What happened to the 1 series?

Re: What happened to the 1 series?

seanskye;1024487 said:
Don't worry bro, still have many friendly ones... Population will keep expanding so there will only be more people as well. Hopefully the 10% female ratio improves too!

true....now Celine is also back...........

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

Rabid;1024394 said:
come to 1 series owners forum start a thread to announce ur enlightenment that f20/21 is ugly to u after more than a year.
jiababosaiban issit
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: that statement caught my eye most.

seanskye;1024371 said:
When I grow up I wanna be like toto and drive a lambo pwwwweeeesssssseeee?
I grown up so Lamb or FerraLee also can but pocket have not grown up yet :lol:

When totoseow grows up... i think he wants a caterpillar tractor so he can clear the road in a flash.

I think it is the odd-shaped headlight. Just cover the top part partially with some after market mod then you can go buy that M135 leow.

Rabid;1024394 said:
come to 1 series owners forum start a thread to announce ur enlightenment that f20/21 is ugly to u after more than a year.
jiababosaiban issit

ya lor be like me. say it from the start! but im quite specific. its the hatch im against. I like the coupes. F20 is ugly. and hideous.

What's wrong with the 1 series? Still BMW what ........

When I grow up, I wanna buy one.

nothing wrong bro kenn. its a great ugly car

T6;1024606 said:
I think it is the odd-shaped headlight. Just cover the top part partially with some after market mod then you can go buy that M135 leow.

its really just the headlights. like the pfl w204. otherwise toto is right, its a great car.

totoseow;1024607 said:
ya lor be like me. say it from the start! but im quite specific. its the hatch im against. I like the coupes. F20 is ugly. and hideous.

did u start a thread in here to voice ur disgust? its one thing to voice ur opinions but another to purposefully antagonise others.

btw i am sure the f20 lci will be better looking, maybe u will buy one.

Rabid said:
its one thing to voice ur opinions but another to purposefully antagonise others.

At times, it is too close to call...... of course, it will always look the latter if the audience owns the 1 series.

Chill guys, there are many chiobus driving 1 series. I'm very sad already, let's not bring the 10% ratio down pweeeeesssse?

totoseow;1024615 said:
nothing wrong bro kenn. its a great ugly car
That is both positive and negative, still good as every ride has its plus and minus :)

kenntona;1024628 said:
At times, it is too close to call...... of course, it will always look the latter if the audience owns the 1 series.

which is most likely the intended pupose of this thread..

I just got a 1er, very nice car. Agree the headlights are ugly, but I feel the good parts of the car far outweight those.

Last edited by a moderator:

eggz;1024954 said:
I just got a 1er, very nice car. Agree the headlights are ugly, but I feel the good parts of the car far outweight those.

Ah Eugene, so you bought the mineral blue with 19"? How is the car? Field report pls.

T6;1024986 said:
Ah Eugene, so you bought the mineral blue with 19"? How is the car? Field report pls.

Yeah, got it late last week. Mineral grey with the 19inch 405m rims. So far,

Good:
- engine, super smooth and responsive, don't notice any turbo lag
- 8 speed slushbox is fast, almost as good as DCT
- fast steering rack and quite positive at normal driving speeds
- ride is good with the adaptive suspension in comfort and in sport and it's sufficiently firmer
- lots of cool toys with the updated iDrive

Not so good:
- slightly jerky at low (car park) speeds , didn't expect this from an auto, not sure if it's coz the gearbox needs to run-in a bit
- wish the M sport steering wheel could be just a tad thinner
- at low speeds, like in car parks, steering feels a bit strange and artificial, could be I'm not used to the variable steering rack
- exhaust sounds good but too soft in the cabin

That's all I can think of at this time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdbetjogos
Back