Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

What freebies to ask for new E90 320i?

Re: What freebies to ask for new E90 320i?

v-kool, 17" rims, free 3 years maintenance package

Hi daveths,

Can also try to ask for floor mats & cash card unit cover...

Btw, if you managed to read another thread "Re: Latest deal on 3series (E90)", you will find that one of our bros here, althaus, got a very good deal from his SE:

Quote "Just to share my deal that I got from PML, seems the bros here all say I got a good deal for my car. I paid roughly 135k but the car includes factory fitted Xenons with headlight washers, 17 inch sports rims, and sports steering. 3 yrs service inclusive also thrown in.
That was in Oct 2005. Better deals ought to be available now, the thing is to act 'bo-chup' about the deals the SE gives you and negotiate and compare deals."

I got my at the same price but without the Xenons, 17" rims & sports steering:(

Cheers & hope you get a good deal for your E90:) !

something cheaper would be chrome exhaust tip, chrome grill, car cover (it's on the accessories catalogue).

i thought the cashcard cover comes wif all new cars?

The cash card cover is cheap...can buy from petrol kiosk, ask for dearer stuffs. I heard they can throw in things like
Xenons?
I will ask for [I wished I had asked]....active steering and dynamic drive :p

Frankly at the minimum ask for chrome exhaust tips, dont be like me pay $70 from own pocket. Also can you help me to SUAN the SE why PML must provided black plastic grills instead of chrome ones when the kidney grill is symbolic of BMW? Are they expecting us to send our black grills for respray?

I did asked for things like chrome exhaust tip, chrome grill and even 17" rim, but no go from SE during that time. Instead, was given v-kool equivalent & floor mats. I remembered I had to ask for cashcard cover. Maybe was really cheap to be in the SE freebies list.

Personally, I think there is also a few "fully dressed" new cars in stock for customer who has favour with their SE that day and will be offered, like althaus' E90:cloud9:

Oh really? Well I didnt test my SE, bcos I was too blurr that time and didnt know they could give so much extras. Or maybe the SE[she] wasnt impressed with my BENG-ness :p

BTW my SE is Deanna Lim, I would say she is 'OK-lah'

BM fan said:
I did asked for things like chrome exhaust tip, chrome grill and even 17" rim, but no go from SE during that time. Instead, was given v-kool equivalent & floor mats. I remembered I had to ask for cashcard cover. Maybe was really cheap to be in the SE freebies list.

Personally, I think there is also a few "fully dressed" new cars in stock for customer who has favour with their SE that day and will be offered, like althaus' E90:cloud9:

Yeah, same here. I did ask for 17inch rim.but no go In the end given the chrome exhaust tip and chrome kidney grill. :(
For me the chrome exhaust tip is a must. Unbeliveable why PML dont even bother to give it as stock for a 130K car as I find it an eye-sore with the flimsy raw looking stock exhaust. Think some Protons got better looking exhaust pipes:screwedu:

In my case…let me put it this way…it is not easy to ask for too much when you know the SE too well…

YG, I totally agree on that.

I know my SE very well as I bought my previous E46 from her as well.I must say I could have
got a better deal from a fresh new SE as she probably would try very hard to close the deal.

As for my SE, she probably thought the minute I called her on the handphone to test drive the E90 the deal is almost closed as she knows my E46 already coming to its 7th year.
Also the fact we know each other for awhile, cant bear to squeeze her much.:)

Lesson learned I guess:thinking:

Newbie here.. If I am not taking any loan, what's the best cash rebate reasonable to neogotiate?

BM fan said:
In my case…let me put it this way…it is not easy to ask for too much when you know the SE too well…

can you not 'JUMP-SHIP' and buy from another SE? Afterall I know a lot of back-stabbing in the car sales industry and SEs 'chiu seng lee' from each other one

I was shopping for a 320i during the world car of the year deal. I was promised 17" rims & 3 yrs servicing. But didn't get the car in the end. Didn't have the colour I wanted.
So if your SE is a no-go on the above freebies, go to another.

hi meganbel, u mean recently? if so, will u be able to pm me ur SE's details pls? tia

Gonna sign on the dotted line later in the afternoon for the E90 320i.......but don't seem to feel I've got a good deal for the freebies...Only gotten chrome grille, chrome tailpipe, V-kool equivalent. What else can squeeze?

bro, i'm also close to signing...maybe we can share notes on our SE? PM u alr...

Hi Gadgets..

You test driven the car? Shiok? Remember to PM me when u got the car.. we go for a tag team convoy! Hhehee..

Cheers!

daveths said:
Gonna sign on the dotted line later in the afternoon for the E90 320i.......but don't seem to feel I've got a good deal for the freebies...Only gotten chrome grille, chrome tailpipe, V-kool equivalent. What else can squeeze?

Can you or Gadgets squeeze for an extra set of chrome grills. I forget to squeeze my SE for that.

hahaha, i like u sense of humour...if can u buy makan ok? hahaha

Back