• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

What do you guys think of this M6?

NineEleven

Was shopping around sgcarnart & saw this.

Used BMW M6 Car for Sale from Singapore, Hokkien Motors - sgCarMart

Has there not been any other M6s in Singapore before?

I've sold my M5 & I know the 6 series is a little old now but it seems to fit my bill quite fine. I'm looking for a GT with good boot & rear space plus the performance. Only other car would be the Maserati GTS which is well in 4hundreds.

Since this is PI, will the V10, SMG & all the electronics be serviceable with independent workshops? Do you mind buying a used PI performance Beemer?

Re: What do you guys think of this M6?

NineEleven;495134 said:
Was shopping around sgcarnart & saw this.

Used BMW M6 Car for Sale from Singapore, Hokkien Motors - sgCarMart

Has there not been any other M6s in Singapore before?

I've sold my M5 & I know the 6 series is a little old now but it seems to fit my bill quite fine. I'm looking for a GT with good boot & rear space plus the performance. Only other car would be the Maserati GTS which is well in 4hundreds.

Since this is PI, will the V10, SMG & all the electronics be serviceable with independent workshops? Do you mind buying a used PI performance Beemer?

This car been around for quite sometimes !

totoseow;495141 said:
seen the omv?

Yeah boy. I just called them & not much discount. 2 owners some more!

Whoever sold that "new" made a lot of money & heavily under-declared the OMV.

Why not consider a used GT? Two units listed at 328k, not very far from the 298k being asked for this used import M6.. M6 is a 2006 car, both these GTs are 2008 cars and I assume local agent cars. The newer, lower mileage unit has Tubi exhaust some more. And from the way it's advertised, sounds like can bargain the price down. The other unit has GTS bits.

Used Maserati GranTurismo 4.2A Car for Sale from Singapore, Kruise Auto - sgCarMart
Used Maserati GranTurismo 4.2A Car for Sale from Singapore, - sgCarMart

Hmm. Not bad & proper OMV. A+ for the badge & sound too. I had a chance to really test drive the GT few years ago during pre-launch. It is a very sexy car with sumptous cabin but lacks bite. Worth a good look into these. Thanks mate.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jilisfyi
Back