What BMW do you drive NOW?

[you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

• Total voters
Re: wta711, what BMW do you drive NOW?

hi all, i am new here. i own a old 318 recently and decided to look up for some info in the forum.

Re: easyj, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi easyj,

Wonder you can share your joy in owning an E36 318I as I'm currently looking for similiar model which there is one (SBR778X) available at sgcarmart. Not sure how is the condition on that car..??

Re: [you], what BMW do you drive NOW?

Hi there. I am new here and am trying to find my way around. I drive a 318i 99 model

Hi....I'm still looking for my ride which hopefully can get some recommendation especially for E36.........tks in advance...!

Re: Auzz, what BMW do you drive NOW?

Present ride is a altis 1.8.

Looking at the 325i coupe, that's why joined the forum to get more info to compare against the IS250.

yesterday test drove the 325 coupe at PML alexander. found the car very solid but accelerator pedal a bit on the firm side and response seems to be lagging until quite some stepping.

maybe i am used to the very light pedal of toyota. commented on the pedal and lack of immediate response to sales lady and got a lot of off the mark talks.

She said BMW has a stiffer and heavier body compared to jap cars which are very light. Even ventured that I should not be resting my right heel on the mat but use leg movement rather than foot ???? :errrrrrr: Will need crutches to get out of the car after a long journey if i follow her advice. :ultrasho:

There is enough raw power on the spec to say this is not from lack of it.

I could not get her to understand it is not from lack of power, its the reaction time at the pedal. Sports mode was very much faster in reaction.

any one has input ?

I am still looking for an answer to the question : Why 3 Series is so beloved amongst BMW drivers?

Hi! I am bklee0713, currently driving a BMW 520i. I am new to this club and was introduced by Jackson of my condo neighbour. Looking forward to meet you guy at the month end gathering!

Re: bklee0713, what BMW do you drive NOW?

I am currently driving BMW 520i, not much power! Looking for an advice to improve the performance! Thanks!

Back