• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

want to sell - Brembo Big Brake Kit - F series

Re: want to sell - Brembo Big Brake Kit - F series

you guys are solid la...

Ref - the table.....

Pay attention to the hat numbers ( x 28, x 32, x 34 for instances). Those determines compatibility. The part numbers only tell part of the story. For instance, if the hat height is 34, you can still lup in 380 mm instead of 405 mm for a 6-pot caliper though the part number will never show 380 mm. Assuming wheel diameter clearance, of course.

I PASSED!~ thks bros for all the help! u know who u r!
I layed my heaven and earth line..i wanna say a big thk to Cxlxin 2X7X and Kxxxxnxxxxa

Last edited by a moderator:

ok. not referring to this thread - if someone said the brake is "modified" or "customised" to fit means what ar?

probably cut or weld what huh or most likely is the bracket changed only (safe right?)
if some modification is made, what is the "must not change" part for brake ... :naughty:

kenntona;1024990 said:
Ref - the table.....

Pay attention to the hat numbers ( x 28, x 32, x 34 for instances). Those determines compatibility. The part numbers only tell part of the story. For instance, if the hat height is 34, you can still lup in 380 mm instead of 405 mm for a 6-pot caliper though the part number will never show 380 mm. Assuming wheel diameter clearance, of course.

wt_know said:
ok. not referring to this thread - if someone said the brake is "modified" or "customised" to fit means what ar?

probably cut or weld what huh or most likely is the bracket changed only (safe right?)
if some modification is made, what is the "must not change" part for brake ... :naughty:

Could mean either (or both) of the following:

One, modify the hats, say swap between a 32 and a 34 to fit the F10, or

Two, modify the bracket to accommodate the rear handbrakes, example in the E9X or F10 series.

Safety factor depends on whether the mechanics know what they are doing.....

cannot fit F series lah. If can I would have retained my previous E60 6 pot Brembo GT liao..still need to sell off and buy new BBK for my F10?

If u modify the hat or any part of the BBK, u run the risk of the hoses not working properly or the whole BBK not working properly then u will see threads like:

"Hi bros, my Brembo loud shreiking sound why ahh?"
"Hi seniors, my Brembo BBK vibrates when I brake"

or

"Sibeh pua tay kor suay, I kerb my rim and smashed my front bumper cos I step brake but car went into Sport mode"

The last one is probably jonleeck say one.

hi CB! u are back! where r u the whole FXXKING morning!

Dear All...

Pardon me for the late reply and overwhelming response...

Correction: This BBK set is Brembo 6pot with 375mm (+/-) floating rotors and not the 4pot. Owner is selling at $2,500.00 ono. FCFS. As you can see kit is less than 2months old and in pristine condition. This set was installed using the F10 base set with minor modifications so that said it should be able to bolt on to a F10 nicely. The set will be out by tomo afternoon and all are welcome to view it @ RTES, #01-04 Paya Ubi Ind Park. We are doing this as a service for our custy.

The reason why owner is selling as he is upgrading to our VTTR King 8 pot. According to him he had paid $5,500 for it therefore his loss is the gain of the next owner. As for fitment issues, our mechanics will handle it, no labour charges if the BBK doesn't fit. Pls dropby RTES to view tomo afternoon and for fitment.

Any enquiries do whatsapp or sms me at 98002233..

Cheers, Daniel

nicknags;1025109 said:
whether its legal?

best is you call LTA and your insurance to check yourself

does that means

a. this set is modified to fit f-series (ie f10 direct bolt on)

b. this set cannot fit e-series already since it's modified

buyer need to consider running a modified e-series brembo on f-series

price is up from $1.9k to $2.5k???

Super interested la bro. But really huh can't fit on e90 335. An old e90 2006 but dreaming to have a nice new shoes...or if u have any other solution hope can buzz me at +60162560600. Have a nice day

alamak, this kit sound so complicated...

azuhairy said:
Super interested la bro. But really huh can't fit on e90 335. An old e90 2006 but dreaming to have a nice new shoes...or if u have any other solution hope can buzz me at +60162560600. Have a nice day

Your ride is a 2006 e90 335 ?

danielkoh2323;1025104 said:
The reason why owner is selling as he is upgrading to our VTTR King 8 pot.

Wit all due respect....we noe the pedigree of brembo / brembo GT.....i cant see any upgrading here.

het;1025185 said:
Wit all due respect....we noe the pedigree of brembo / brembo GT.....i cant see any upgrading here.

Well, some would deem a move from a 4bedroom Condo to a HDB maisonette is an upgrade. some wouldnt.

anyway, this 645 bought a $5500 6pot kit for

Fishy leh.....

Vansoh said:
Well, some would deem a move from a 4bedroom Condo to a HDB maisonette is an upgrade. some wouldnt.

Friend moved from 1300SF 5-room in Bishan to a 1000SF condo in Jurong. Upgrade or downgrade?

kenntona;1025329 said:
Friend moved from 1300SF 5-room in Bishan to a 1000SF condo in Jurong. Upgrade or downgrade?

your friend made a decision.
upgrade or downgrade not for me to decide.
Only thing I know is that his not gonna contribute to HDB by paying season parking anymore.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back