• CARZ INCORPATION

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IMPERIAL-1

• OTHERS (PLEASE MAKE A NEW REPLY)

• Total voters

jasonhdc

Hi guys, I have collected a few companies suggested by some bros in my previous post 2 months ago. I have decided to make a poll to see which is the most outstanding company.

I hope you guys can cast your honest votes because you have once came across this amazing experience that you will never forget how your car looks like up till now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Vote for your Gromming Company!

artdeshine for my vote.

AutoHub Grooming - using AutoGlym products

Sent in my car with the last grooming done 10mths ago.. NOW.. she is even brighter then brand new!! So happy

AutoGroomers @ Kaki Bukit EastPoint Terrace is good.

New setup (6mths old) using full SwissVax range from car bath all the way to undercarriage....

Very meticulous....

I tried the 1st time on a discounted promo pricing & I liked it n converted to their package. Value to $$$...

Best in RESTORATION - ELITE (current), Spa4Cars (previous)

Best in GROOMING - Best is DIY, or Car D'Elegance

any reviews on ELITE?

kenn what's elite's pricing? same as SFC?

Terry said:
kenn what's elite's pricing? same as SFC?
Yeah, whole day one car, full restoration. Not the fillers type.

BTW, I noticed that some of the candidates do not even have washing facilities...... just pails, and they are not allowed to wet the floor......

SO, how do they groom cars?

I just came back from a long overdue grooming session at Imperial 1....seriously...I have been to MANY.....but they are still absolutely the best.

As usual, lazy me got into the whole petrol kiosk hand wash crap...the swirl built-up eventually got to me. Sent my car in and after 7 hours of work, my car's finish looks even BETTER than when I first drove it out on day one! When I got home, I inspected every possible corner (even the joints where the body kits meet etc)....spotlessly clean!! And I parked my car in several angles to allow the lights to cast on every possible angle....not a single hairline scratch and swirl to be found!!!!

My previous ride was also groomed by them and its been 3 years plus maybe? The standard is still the same....and the good thing is the shine really stays on for a long time....provided I stop going to the petrol kiosk handwashes that is.....

Give them a try and trust me....you won't go anywhere else after.....

Max Polish.................... cheap and good..... :yummie::yummie::yummie:

alvinthedrummer;573683 said:
I just came back from a long overdue grooming session at Imperial 1....seriously...I have been to MANY.....but they are still absolutely the best.

As usual, lazy me got into the whole petrol kiosk hand wash crap...the swirl built-up eventually got to me. Sent my car in and after 7 hours of work, my car's finish looks even BETTER than when I first drove it out on day one! When I got home, I inspected every possible corner (even the joints where the body kits meet etc)....spotlessly clean!! And I parked my car in several angles to allow the lights to cast on every possible angle....not a single hairline scratch and swirl to be found!!!!

My previous ride was also groomed by them and its been 3 years plus maybe? The standard is still the same....and the good thing is the shine really stays on for a long time....provided I stop going to the petrol kiosk handwashes that is.....

Give them a try and trust me....you won't go anywhere else after.....

Yes, I have to agree that Imperial1 workmanship is one of the best i have experienced so far. They charge a little higher than most but I guess it is the quality that counts. Unfortunately I dont go there as often as I'd like to because it is rather inconvenience for me to drive all the way to Toh Guan.

never will vote for Groomworkz..

My previous car is with them at their main unit - jalan tuakong..

1st time very good. 2nd time still not too bad.

3rd and 4th sucks... miss out a lot of stuff and left over wax in corner, edges and etc.

Never renew and they also dont really bother. Maybe my previous car is a small one ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back