Voltage stabilisers and Grounding cables

hamann

Re: Voltage stabilisers and Grounding cables

hey...its not bad...did a grounding wire from the rear battery to the front,then did a few split grounding to the body,alternator,distributer,head,gearbox,etc..finally fitted a pivot volt stabiliser to the battery,and its not bad... :thumbsup:
think u can contact piggyboyz..he can do grounding for u at a cheap price...!

yky said:
In recent months, there has been increased advertsing on voltage stabilisers and grounding wires for vehicles. Virtues include improved ICE quality and even increased engine performance.
Anyone has first-hand knowledge? Do they perform as claimed? Please share.

The voltage stabaliser is basically like a small power cap...like those used in ICE. I am using the Pivot one. There are other brands as well...all work the same.

Dunno how to explain grounding...but my layman way is that instead of one route back to battery, you provide more route.

On my previous ride, with both the Pivot and grounding (6 points) I was able to get a constant 13.8v from my 3yr + car....battery was about 2 yrs old...remarkable. Overall I gain about 1v from these two item.

There is this fella doing the grounding at a cheap price at Ginza Plaza...his nick is Groundman. He DIYed his own voltage stabaliser as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back