Voltage Stabiliser

ace_singapore

Hi bros, anyone here can advice on adding the above product to my E46 and what brand would you recommend? Thx in advance, Keith.

Re: Voltage Stabiliser

ace_singapore said:
Hi bros, anyone here can advice on adding the above product to my E46 and what brand would you recommend? Thx in advance, Keith.
hee... i am thinking of putting in a vlotage stabilizer too, but dunno which is the best lor. have been thinking of Z-STAB lei.

pros/cons of voltage stabilizer?
can anybody with experience enlighten me?
thanks.

Me using Z-stab plus HVS plus grounding.. dunno which one gives me wings..hehehe But Z-stab works pretty ok.. more responsive...
will not give you hp, but excites the car. not sure if the ECU re-learns after that.. :p then my money wasted...

Charontes said:
thanks.

B_73_M said:
Me using Z-stab plus HVS plus grounding.. dunno which one gives me wings..hehehe But Z-stab works pretty ok.. more responsive...
will not give you hp, but excites the car. not sure if the ECU re-learns after that.. :p then my money wasted...

Charontes said:
thanks.
u install the 3items together ah?? is your z-stab the G4 version that are meant for continental car??

Does it give you brighter headlights, stronger AC, quicker throttle response... like they all claim? Mean looking black car you have there B73, do you have rear splitter or apron on?

Thanks Ace..
i dunno really know it gives me brighter headlights.. but quicker response yes.. butt feel... basically.. all this are dealing with electrical devices.. there is a limitation to all this small gadgets.. its just to channel the electrical energy back to the batt and isolate electrical noises.
I have add-ons all round..

ace_singapore said:
Does it give you brighter headlights, stronger AC, quicker throttle response... like they all claim? Mean looking black car you have there B73, do you have rear splitter or apron on?

mine is the lastest euro version with the proper casing.. bought it cheap at 88.. now.. i think selling at 168! i put zstab first.. grounding is good, but hvs, not really sure.. i saw a jap website that strips the HVS Gold apart.. its like 3 capacitors, fuse and some resistors.. imagine.. 200-300 plus.. :screwedu:

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

Charontes said:
thanks.
u install the 3items together ah?? is your z-stab the G4 version that are meant for continental car??

B_73_M said:
mine is the lastest euro version with the proper casing.. bought it cheap at 88.. now.. i think selling at 168! i put zstab first.. grounding is good, but hvs, not really sure.. i saw a jap website that strips the HVS Gold apart.. its like 3 capacitors, fuse and some resistors.. imagine.. 200-300 plus.. :screwedu:

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

Charontes said:
thanks.
great! where did u buy the z-stab from??

You can check out the website www.z-stab.com. dun bother sms him.. he wun reply.. biz too good liao..

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

Charontes said:
thanks.

oh oki, will call him then
B_73_M said:
You can check out the website www.z-stab.com. dun bother sms him.. he wun reply.. biz too good liao..

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

snowman said:
B_73_M said:

Charontes said:
thanks.

Back