• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Volker Plugs for N52 & N43 engines

yendor

Ladies and Gents,

I have had several requests from some members to fit the "infamous" plugs into their rides again. I would like to check if any of you guys are interested in another "spark plug" weekend where i can get & fit the required number of plugs for the cars.

The current 6 cyl valvetronic uses the ZC series of plugs that are longer than normal. The 4 Cyl valvetronic uses the ZX series like before.

Both heat ranges are available, in 6 and 7. But ready stock is the 6ZC and the 6ZX.

Pls indicate if you are keen on joining the plug fest.:) I will prob arrange for a location where we all can meet.

cheers

Yendor

Also, please note that CP and UM2 have shifted to Sungei Kadut St 1 but the telephone number is still the same.

Re: Volker Plugs for N52 & N43 engines

Bro Yendor...

The 7ZX-8 plugs for N42 valvetronic has any changes?

nope still the same as before.

but price went up a little..

Cheers

Hi ! Yendor.

Yes ! I am keen to replace my Volker Racing Plug 7ZX-8. Time flies, has been using it for the past 2 years liao. Very Good Plug indeed :)

ha ha.. cheapest mod.. also rather long lasting rite?

I confirm cannot sell these to make a living... ha hah.....

Hi, I am interested.

My ride is E60 523 LCI. Any suitable plugs and how much?

Regards,

For the 523, the plugs should cost about $180 for the 6 pcs. As for other engines, yes they can be used.

cheers

oops typo... put $18o instead of $180..

Hi, where can I get them?

Regards,

The guy who brings itin is Cheng Poh from UM2, i helped the guys out last year to do a plug fest weekend.

You can call him at 62691330.

or alternatively, you guys can post your names and cars and i'll go down to collect them.

Cheers

Yendor
Got VR Plugs for Porker or not?
Let me know yah hehe...dont tell me another custom made limited edition mumbo jumbo ah...so expensive.

Wah liao... I have not done any porkers before. You got plug number? Can do a search. If they use the standard M14 thread then, no need for custom stuff. I guess you will gun for Spec II rite?

Of coz SpecII big guy with good sparks n durability like the ones on the M...
Best n cheapest mod for the engine that gives unparalled satisfaction.

BRO.
Driving an e46 320i.
What are the best plugs u can recommend?
And whr i can get em. and preferably the price too.
THANKS A BUNCH.

Hi Bro, What is the difference between heat ranges 6 & 7 and which would be more suitable? Mine is a 323 E90 N52. Thanks.

Heat range 6 is a hotter plug that is suitable if you drive at

Thanks a lot bro. Would that mean that my top end will suffer with the 6? Sorry for silly questions as I am not familiar with this. I am presently using OWS plugs. Tks

The kompressor engines use the ZC plugs.

Cheers

Back