Vishnu PROCEDE FOR 335i?

Re: Vishnu PROCEDE FOR 335i?

gil198;256491 said:
J4C is at Sin Ming Auto Ctr
Level 3 ( not too sure the unit nos. - won't miss it, co's they got 3 units there )
Tel : 67360303

cheers,
gil198

Thanks, Gil. Hey... U MIA eh? Long time no see you liao.

:)

Thanks for the information anyone here tried the procede with the E93 335i CAB version?

snowdog;256576 said:
Thanks, Gil. Hey... U MIA eh? Long time no see you liao.

No MIA ... co's see me to offen ...must spend $$$ ... haha
will drop by and buy you guy a round of Kopi.

Cheers,
gil198

Reeve;257099 said:
Thanks for the information anyone here tried the procede with the E93 335i CAB version?

coupe, cab..whats the difference? the engine is the same la dei!

totoseow;257158 said:
coupe, cab..whats the difference? the engine is the same la dei!

CAB 200kgs heavier but BHP/Tonne drops even after procede. But trust me, its immaterial. This shucka will just pull ur balls out of ur rootz. :ultrasho:

elmariachi said:
CAB 200kgs heavier but BHP/Tonne drops even after procede.
How is the BHP/ton ratio gonna be lower after Procede on a cab?

:yummie:

kenntona;257160 said:
How is the BHP/ton ratio gonna be lower after Procede on a cab?

:yummie:

axl;257166 said:
Haha... Omar is really starving today. :lol:

I meant stock to stock and procede to procede, BHP per ton is lower.
Yes AXL dear, i am starving. :lol2:

BHP / Tonne ratio ok

I understand based on v1.45 procede you will get occasional CEL (Check Engine Light) though a restart would clear it out each time.

But v1.47 solved the CEL issue?

That is what information i gathered so far.

When i went to JUzz 4 cars website, they only have Version 0 v360 and v380? so which is the v1.47?

Thanks.

Reeve;257189 said:
BHP / Tonne ratio ok

I understand based on v1.45 procede you will get occasional CEL (Check Engine Light) though a restart would clear it out each time.

But v1.47 solved the CEL issue?

That is what information i gathered so far.

When i went to JUzz 4 cars website, they only have Version 0 v360 and v380? so which is the v1.47?

Thanks.

1.45 and 1.47 is the same. Only thing 1.47 solves sporadic CEL light during crusing. I am on 1.47 now and there is no problems so far. Good torque and power delivery is very good. Not neck breaking. Progressive build up of torque. I am not sure what is on J4C website but all Procedes are at 1.47 unless you ordered Procede Dark which is a detuned version of the orginal procede. v360 and v380 is the exact same only thing with v380, u get a vishnu exhaust system as well. I wudnt get that system as there is a terrible clanging sound at certain rpms. Its an inherent issue and most ppl have lived with it. If you wanna see gains with the 335, get a proper exhaust system with secondary cats delete. Thats the way to go.

Cheers!

snowdog;256573 said:
You may wanna call our office at 6736 0303 since I am away for the cuming week. Tomorrow staurday closed... Call on Monday. Look for Amos, say See Toh intro one, sure will give you diskount.

yo See Toh, i called Amos today, he quoted me quite a high price even when i mentioned your name , he reply he doesnt know and you never mentioned to him. Maybe i should drop by to see you after i collect my car. :confused:

Reeve;257492 said:
yo See Toh, i called Amos today, he quoted me quite a high price even when i mentioned your name , he reply he doesnt know and you never mentioned to him. Maybe i should drop by to see you after i collect my car. :confused:

Oh i see... You got PM.

splitz1500;259999 said:
Procede to go with which exhaust system? I believe that some of you have already installed procede, and which exhaust system to go with? There are a few in the market.....

If u are gonna use procede, get an exhaust system with secondary cats delete at least. Stock exhaust is ok but after procede, it tends to be restrictive.

Yo Buddy,
Thanks for the advise on the phone. is there any good quad exhaust system or nice and Big twin exhaust system? what the brand and where to view?

Cheerios.

Reeve

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
u888red
Back