Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Ah yang;1097539 said:
Y nobody suck up on me huh???

Coz u the mod king with tons of contacts

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

playstation76;1097553 said:
Dun get me involved. I am outta here

tot u bro??? yang ask one....

Ah yang;1097539 said:
Y nobody suck up on me huh???

u rily suck lor.......

when my tings arrived???

say so much?? my laMWyer waitin for ans hor...

playstation76;1097553 said:
Dun get me involved. I am outta here

i though u know who are the site sponsors lackeys?

propertyhans;1097445 said:
I think bro Aaron is doing an excellent job of sharing in the spirit of the forum. Personally I have benefitted much. I have also benefitted with other recommendations by other bros unselfish sharing. If you are just a BMW user, why are you so sour over this?

Even if you don't go to his recommended ws, his posts itself are much more informative and useful than those site sponsor lackeys lurking around who only post nonsense exchanges to gain experience points.

Red_Bean_Bun;1097492 said:
If you are just a bmw user why are you so sour about another bmw user expressing his opinion ?

What is worst than a site sponsor lackey is a cheap lackey .....

now we can tell........... some forummer can just make a comment and pat pat backside....
btw what is nonsense to you..may be informative to the others!! u can choose not to read. oh i also can choose not to reply.
BTW every ppl here knows RBB is a site sponsor!!! and I Endorse CODEwerks. so does that makes me a lackey? siao!

Ah yang;1097568 said:
U buay song pm me lah...

What's your pm ? I buay song.

propertyhans;1097445 said:
I think bro Aaron is doing an excellent job of sharing in the spirit of the forum. Personally I have benefitted much. I have also benefitted with other recommendations by other bros unselfish sharing. If you are just a BMW user, why are you so sour over this?

Even if you don't go to his recommended ws, his posts itself are much more informative and useful than those site sponsor lackeys lurking around who only post nonsense exchanges to gain experience points.

jonleeck;1097566 said:
now we can tell........... some forummer can just make a comment and pat pat backside....

Can you all just join the other two in the room please?

*dribbles away to serina...

Hi Aaron,

Do you think you can PM me the details of this workshop?

Thanks guys,

All of u coffee on me liao lor

Hi aaron , Would like to know the cost of repair and the details of the workshop too.

Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Aaron_BMW;931193 said:
Dear all,

Just for sharing so we can all help each other benefit from this.

Problem:
I had white smoke coming out from my exhaust after idling for a few minutes and the engine consumes the engine oil.
It is estimated that I would need to top up 4L of engine oil monthly.

Solution:
I bought my own Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket from stockies in Kakit Bukit area and brought them to a workshop to change.
Please note that this is NOT considered a top overhaul. This is simply just a replacement of the worn off valve seals which caused the engine oil to leak.

Downtime:
Down time is within the same day, morning 10am till evening 5pm.
I went to cut hair, massage and shop around while waiting.

After the service, car feels more powerful, no more smelly white smoke. I am a happier BMW owner.

Please see attached pics for easy understanding.
IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

SIZE]

Hi Aaron,

Can you pm the labour cost and workshop contact details.

I am experiencing similar issues that you have described.

Would have have to drive up for them to confirm the list of parts I need to buy locally?

thanks.

nujey;1097663 said:
Hi aaron , Would like to know the cost of repair and the details of the workshop too.

Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

PM sent..........

46&topless;1097736 said:
Hi Aaron,

Can you pm the labour cost and workshop contact details.

I am experiencing similar issues that you have described.

Would have have to drive up for them to confirm the list of parts I need to buy locally?

thanks.

PM sent,

U no need to buy the spare parts unless u r very sure what to replace.

jake282;1097608 said:
Hi Aaron,

Do you think you can PM me the details of this workshop?

Ok, PM U now.......

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tylekeoocom
Back