Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

DWFH;1085067 said:
Hi,

Can I check if the workshop is one of the sponsored workshop in this forum, are we then allowed to indicate their names and pricing indications on the forum itself (without having to PM) ?

Am a newbie here.

Just to share with u the forum rules:

NO posting of PML / shop / workshop names

As defamation cases have occurred on the internet before, we request that all customers do not post shop names on the internet.

Different persons may have differing experiences with certain shops for different reasons. Some may be good while others may be bad. As BMW.SG is not able to verify your experiences with specific shops & their products/services offered, kindly refrain from posting shop or any references which may identify these shops / products.

We reserves the right to edit / delete posts which which are in breach of this rule at its absolute discretion, and shall not be obliged to offer any explanation for its actions.

Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

playstation76;1085078 said:
Something happen again?

No???
I was just replying the new member the question on posting workshop names.
Everything is fine. :)

Re: Valve Seals & Valve Cover Gasket change – white smoke problem solved – BMW E90

can anyone PM me the contact and price? thanks

Need advice. My car smokes a little usually at the first and second traffic junction after driving off.
After that it is fine. .
Just bought the car and previous owner mentioned he fixed all valves and gaskets.
Did not lose much engine oil too.
What could be the problem?

David Chee;1086086 said:
Need advice. My car smokes a little usually at the first and second traffic junction after driving off.
After that it is fine. .
Just bought the car and previous owner mentioned he fixed all valves and gaskets.
Did not lose much engine oil too.
What could be the problem?

Ha ha, cars don't smoke, we do.
Just joking.

U might not have the valve seal problem.
U r just facing some O ring leakage which are very cheap to replace.
The engine oil leaks on to the extractor and exhaust system thus causing the smoke smell.
Have the car inspected, should be able to solve with a few hours.

Aaron_BMW;1086089 said:
Ha ha, cars don't smoke, we do.
Just joking.

U might not have the valve seal problem.
U r just facing some O ring leakage which are very cheap to replace.
The engine oil leaks on to the extractor and exhaust system thus causing the smoke smell.
Have the car inspected, should be able to solve with a few hours.

Thanks Aaron. Can pm me the workshop contact as well?

David Chee;1086159 said:
Thanks Aaron. Can pm me the workshop contact as well?

PM U already .....

hi. can you pm me the cost and where you get those job done?
thanks

mibzaabar;1086957 said:
thanks

Ok, PM U now.........

mibzaabar;1086957 said:
thanks

This is ur 1st post???
Feel free to post more in our big family

Hi bro , can you PM me the cost and workshop name/location?
Many thanks.

kenc;1088007 said:
Hi bro , can you PM me the cost and workshop name/location?
Many thanks.

Ok sure.
PM u now

Hi bro Aaron,

Can u please PM me the stickies and garage contact?

Having so the same problem as well,except no white smoke...

Tks!

Danielgoh;1088323 said:
Hi bro Aaron,

Can u please PM me the stickies and garage contact?

Having so the same problem as well,except no white smoke...

Tks!

Ok, PM u now....

Bro can pm me the details of workshop and the stockist to purchase the valve? Do mind me asking what's the damage?

kalvintay;1088450 said:
Bro can pm me the details of workshop and the stockist to purchase the valve? Do mind me asking what's the damage?

Ok PM u now

hackjazz;1088487 said:

Ok, PM u now.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ww88comcom1
Back