Upcoming events for year 2004

Nt really organiser lah! Jus to put all the BMW members 2gether to njoy n have fun :)

winnercafe said:
Will pass on this show, think u can imagine why lar hor

Halo Ms Ziyi..You scared of the dark meh? :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

next time if u got the chance to see i watch this type of show u will know why.... i would think u rather i didn't go

winnercafe said:
next time if u got the chance to see i watch this type of show u will know why.... i would think u rather i didn't go

Eeeyurrr...You say until macham so scary! I think you end up being more scary than the shoe izit?? :screwedu:

Yo ziyi.... tat is y u can join in for the show cos there will b many of us then u wount b so scare(iprovided alot of us r going). Actually i dnt 1 go to cinema to watch tis movie cos scare too but since if so many of us r going then i wouldnt b tat scare liao,haha. :)

more pple also no use..... scare or not is a feel one.... i can go n watch but u all dun regret lor.... n cannot laugh after the movie

Re: Upcoming events for year 2004

Alvin666 said:
Feedbacks n from the requests of many forum members. Events upcming will b like movies,meals(lunch or dinner or watever),tennis(mayb),go-kart,bowling,November motorshow(we can go 2gether),badminton(cos heard quite a number of the guys r into tis sport),karaoke singing session, jazz bar music njoyment,clubbin cum chicks pickup(provided MW n Terence r gng,hehe). ;)
So for the movie THE EXORCIST which is cming up. Who is interested? Pls add in ur name so once the movie is showing, i shall arrange it. Most proably on Friday night, 9+pm or midnight show.

1) Alvin
2) My younger brother n his gf(yet to cnfrm)
3)

Yo Alvin,

Your activities why no Golfing? Anyhow, can count me in.. if you dont mind "Lau Lang" to tag along?? ;)

1) Alvin
3) Hymics

just notice u say movie on friday night (8/10/04) .... dun know can make it or not cause another friend birthday celebrating on that day.... unless she dun mind coming lor....

Alvin666 said:
Yo ziyi.... tat is y u can join in for the show cos there will b many of us then u wount b so scare(iprovided alot of us r going). Actually i dnt 1 go to cinema to watch tis movie cos scare too but since if so many of us r going then i wouldnt b tat scare liao,haha. :)

Alvin, the thing is not about the movie being scary. It's about her... 8)

SL2 said:
Alvin666 said:

ya it's me i too engross in the movie... the character haven't run haven't scare i already start to afraid on their behalf.... chanting for them to quick run it's coming.... so this type of movie if i go watch then u all must bear w me...

Re: Upcoming events for year 2004

Hymics said:
Alvin666 said:
Feedbacks n from the requests of many forum members. Events upcming will b like movies,meals(lunch or dinner or watever),tennis(mayb),go-kart,bowling,November motorshow(we can go 2gether),badminton(cos heard quite a number of the guys r into tis sport),karaoke singing session, jazz bar music njoyment,clubbin cum chicks pickup(provided MW n Terence r gng,hehe). ;)
So for the movie THE EXORCIST which is cming up. Who is interested? Pls add in ur name so once the movie is showing, i shall arrange it. Most proably on Friday night, 9+pm or midnight show.

1) Alvin
3)

Yo Alvin,

Your activities why no Golfing? Anyhow, can count me in.. if you dont mind "Lau Lang" to tag along?? ;)

1) Alvin
3) Hymics

Yo bro, i only mind if u r nt cming,haha! The more the merrier!! Abt the golfing ting hmmm.... can plan but exclude me cos i dnt play tis sport. 1st got to ask the other bros c how many r into tis game if nt many then will b 'out'.

winnercafe said:
just notice u say movie on friday night (8/10/04) .... dun know can make it or not cause another friend birthday celebrating on that day.... unless she dun mind coming lor....

Haha... if is a 'she' then she is most welcome to join in the show! I suppose tis will add on to the sound effect for the movie. Super surround sound system, like the speaker is jus position bside me,hahaha

winnercafe said:
SL2 said:
Alvin666 said:

ya it's me i too engross in the movie... the character haven't run haven't scare i already start to afraid on their behalf.... chanting for them to quick run it's coming.... so this type of movie if i go watch then u all must bear w me...

What can I say.... you are very "Proactive"... cannot imagine if its a (RA) movie..Hee hee.... :yummie:

Alvin666 said:
winnercafe said:

Haha... if is a 'she' then she is most welcome to join in the show! I suppose tis will add on to the sound effect for the movie. Super surround sound system, like the speaker is jus position bside me,hahaha

it's a she but dun know she interested in the show or not.... then after our dinner not sure what she want to do as well.... i confirm w her liao then let u know... anyway u not order the ticket so soon right....

Hymics said:
winnercafe said:
SL2 said:
Alvin666 said:

What can I say.... you are very "Proactive"... cannot imagine if its a (RA) movie..Hee hee.... :yummie:

OOOoooOOo.... R(A) ah..... when u got the chance to watch such a movie w me then u know lor....

winnercafe said:
Hymics said:
winnercafe said:
SL2 said:
Alvin666 said:

:drool: :drool: :ultrasho:

OOOoooOOo.... R(A) ah..... when u got the chance to watch such a movie w me then u know lor....

Back