Tyres PS2 best deals?

Re: Tyres PS2 best deals?

zag said:
my new shoes are in... 4pm today will see the 166M on!

About time John. Pls wear them to next meet-up.:)

RaptureM3 said:
Yeap sure, i'm waiting for a quote on shipping too. I'll check back and let you know.

Hey Dude,

Give Knight Auto a call 96719998 Mr Bu. Got my 18" tires from him. He seems to have quite a good selection of stock also.
Tomorrow what time will you guys be at SFC? I have half day and live 2 mins from there

Cheers
J

I won't be there tomorrow, Shaaz will be though.

My dad's car is there now.

-End OT-

Okay, will do. I still rather buy it locally.

totoseow said:
hurry has no stock. whole sgp no stock for ps2 for bmw sizes. i got from tire-rack. group buy is the way to go...hurry will install for 80 bucks. balance etc. did mine there. 19" i bot 2400

:whatthe:

SG$2400? Nice. Lowest price i've heard so far.

Rapture, called the shop and asked him

245/35/19 - $605 /pc
275/30/19 - $680 /pc
Total: $2570

He also mentioned now he has stock. Just FYI not affiliated to him but I think he has one of the best prices around.

Cheers
J

Super price Jaskin....

jaskin said:
Rapture, called the shop and asked him

245/35/19 - $605 /pc
275/30/19 - $680 /pc
Total: $2570

He also mentioned now he has stock. Just FYI not affiliated to him but I think he has one of the best prices around.

Cheers
J

Wow, thanks a bunch, Jaskin!

Is this shop Knight Auto? Where are they roughly located?

Thanks again.

Erm... Hard to explain man. They are in Balestier... on the opp side of Boon Tong Kee
I think you're better off calling Mr Bu and asking him.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

totoseow said:
the suspension how? pss9?

re pss9... a 535d chap in the UK posted in response saying that the pss9 might not work with car equipped with dd/active roll stabilisation. he has the pss9 on his ride now.
I wrote to Bilstein no response leh!

okay here it is! I know i need to drop the height...
ps2 is quiet alright coming from p-zero wasn't that enlightening as coming from those darn run flats...

got four pcs of 123 rim with 60% thread P-Zero rosso sitting in the rear seats right now.. anyone for decent offer? :)

Thanks everyone for the info, looks like PS 2 is the way to go and may have to wait for stock. Hoping that my rear will last till stock arrives.
Cheers!

lecabrio give knight auto a call to see if they can help you. The phone number is on the previous page.

zag said:
That's pretty decent price for that size. who did you ordered from? how long do you need to wait for the rear ones? Some getting from US Tirerack $2400 all in!
Was quoted $3200 from local authorised dealer. still waiting for mine. Had a deal with PML for warranty replacement tyres so gotta swallow that exhorbitant cut throat price.
Ordered it from Leong Seng Tyre in Ubi. Have to wait 6 weeks for tires to arrive.

Will check out the places for PS2 - thanks guys! Btw any comments from current users who have tried SO-3 and PS2 on your experiences comparing them - handling, wet and dry grip.....TIA
Cheers!

well, I used to use SO-3 & PS2 on previous E46, 225x45x17.

Both are fine tire. Almost comparable. If you asked me on which tire I would buy, then I would choose PS2. I found that PS2 has better road handling than PS2, and it is more sensitive to road texture than SO-3.
Also, I tested them on wet road condition with slighly aqua plane, and I was still survive.

In term of price, they are almost the same, with PS2 was slightly more expensive when I bought it. So, my vote goes to PS2.

By the way, i bought my tires from Leong Seng Tyres in Ubi. Not many shops carry PS2.

BTW, anyone may be able to throw some idea where will be the most likely place to get cheap 255/50/19 and 285/45/19 ? I am aware Michelin, Pirelli and Conti produce these sizes, but not sure where to find them with good prices. tks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back