TWM Warranty

Re: TWM Warranty

Well best is go for non PI..u might be paying a little bit more
but end of the day problem arise you don't have to worry...
I was actually very tempted to get from PI for my ride..
But after hearing n seeing on how these cheap warranty workshop does to ur car
make me give up the idea..
Ppl like TMW only charge car dealers 600-700 bucks for their warranty
So what kind of service can we expect from them?

chopardgtxl;718719 said:
Ppl like TMW only charge car dealers 600-700 bucks for their warranty
So what kind of service can we expect from them?
Couldn't agree more.
Privi also brought that up some time ago.
Anyway it's quite common sense. If want good service, must pay reasonable amount. Justin and iscoupe say one.

privi;568624 said:
do u think tat by paying less den $1000 for the warranty for a yr, they will really repair your faulty parts for u?

I heard they got issues my calls to them also went unanswered. 6mths ago i just bought 2 yrs warranty from them.

Funnyman8;716893 said:
Hi all,

Went to the TWM workshop in Sin Ming and it's closed!!

Does anyone know what's happening? Heard from a affiliate that TWM claims now suspended and not sure if will continue.

count yourself lucky. my car went into for faulty gearbox, 1 month already, and now they close shop, don't even know how to get back my car! :helpp!:

ckloml;719815 said:
count yourself lucky. my car went into for faulty gearbox, 1 month already, and now they close shop, don't even know how to get back my car! :helpp!:
That is true Bro,

TWM/Khang Auto has been closed since 10th Dec till date, and not sure when they open. What i hear is that they have MANPOWER issue....more like all the workforce which is from China got some work permit issue from MoM. That's what i heard...saw a loads of cars queing up yesterday morning in front of Khang on my way to BVO....many many unhappy customers. HOLY SHIT.....i also got 2 yr Warranty from them..Die lor....will need to swing by and see what is the actual situation.

ckloml;719815 said:

Wow bro, yours sounds very serious... :yikess: may warrant police or legal action. Hope things turn out ok for u.

Just went to BVO who is down the road to do some repair as I given up on Kang TWM.

Left 7 months of warranty can just kiss it goodbye!

Anyway I got radiator leaking problem and gone back to them about 3 times to fix. Ok for a few months then leak again......I suspect they only do patch work, maybe put silicon or what...as far as possible I feel they avoid changing parts....

Any of u got this kind of repeat problem with radiator leaking? Someone told me bm got this problem.

who else has confidence in TWM warranty scheme?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latests update looks like they might be closed for good calls to all known numbers are unanswered. If they are well prepared to go bust so even seeking legal recourse is useless.
Some intel spotted their workers working at the last workshop located at @ BLK 21 Sin Ming. Still yet to check it out yet.

Dhome;624917 said:
What's does this diagnostic service encompass? Is it a full diagnostic test of all the vehicle components? Or just a diagnostic test of a specific part eg gearbox?

I am also one of those affected unfortunately, my used car came with the TWM and now kinda stuck.

Quick questions bros: will PML or MA actually even attend to a PI car under warranty without first paying them the S$10k/S$30k registration fee? I really dun mind paying them for servicing and repairs even if it s marked up, but $30k is registration is a lot of money for nothing fixed.

I am sure a lot of bros out there affected would be trying t think of the next steps like myself.....

If really want to pay $30k to ad for warranty, better keep the money to warranty yourself. Time passes very fast, 3 years / 100 k just close 1 eye. Hopefully nothing serious will happen during this period. 30k is more than enough to change a new gearbox and overhaul engine.

i smsed the TWM number they claimed that TWM boss is in MOM settling some MOM issue for his workers and will reopen this coming thursday.

No pts dgman, i tried that also, nvr got any reply from the so call "BOSS"
Damn :bullshit:

dgman;721960 said:
i smsed the TWM number they claimed that TWM boss is in MOM settling some MOM issue for his workers and will reopen this coming thursday.

dgman;721960 said:

Its Thursday, are they opened?

MW;722638 said:
Its Thursday, are they opened?

I think they'll reopen on 30th Feb 2012 (Thursday). Hahahaha.......

I gave up on them .... if not open who will seek legal recourse to take back money?

Was thinking to renew for 1 more yr as warranty expiring 31st dec. Think can save this $ now. For the past 2 yrs, I did not make any claim from the $1200 paid. Pure profit for them!

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back