Turbo timer - 335i needs one ??

bac

Guys,
Just curious, I have always heard of turbo timer for turbo cars to cool down the engine when switching off.
Maybe I am out of date in technology, does the 335i needs one since it is a turbo car ?
Regards

Re: Turbo timer - 335i needs one ??

Thanks Sam for the info.
guess don't need one then.:eek:

bac;299442 said:
Guys,
Just curious, I have always heard of turbo timer for turbo cars to cool down the engine when switching off.
Maybe I am out of date in technology, does the 335i needs one since it is a turbo car ?
Regards

your 335 must be black. welcum !

Ah Beng ar,Sorry lah, not OR kaler,
Same same with Ken's combination.

Having a boost gauge does seem to be the way to go, but I just can't find a place to put it!

Azrielsc;299535 said:
Having a boost gauge does seem to be the way to go, but I just can't find a place to put it!

ash tray compartment.

SAm, dont they have one stock? interesting

Darth Vader;299547 said:
ash tray compartment.

I know... but i like something that is about eye-level. A-pillar is not a good idea unless I want a boost gauge in my forehead if I get into an accident! :)

phil;299558 said:
SAm, dont they have one stock? interesting

Nope, they don't... I read on e90post about Audi aftermarket tuners have 1 that replaces 1 air-vent. Now that is slick!

thats really weird they dont come stock.

replace air vent is cool, excuse the pun.

Put the gauge on yr steering column, eye level... but that'll block yr view at the 7k RPM area... :)

have u got the obdII scangauge yet?

Yup, thats the boost gauge in the ashtray mod. It looks neat but it ain't at eye level so u can't see where ur boost is at or if it is spiking...

Back