Track day at Sepang ?

this is my very 1st post so take it easy on me, will ya ?

There were a bunch of BMW drivers at the Traction Circle event at Sepang on 20-Jan (you know who you are) and someone mentioned there's talk of a BMW track day at Sepang in March. It appears that the event would be co-hosted by the Porsche club. Is there anyone out there that can help me separate fact from fiction ?

Cheers

Re: Track day at Sepang ?

thts a fact, but frm what i know.. it's by invitation only....

Petrol head
Shaaz is right
The event is gonna be co-hosted by the PCS thus implying limited slots availability.
Consequently, participation from bmw-sg side is based on invitation only.

Cheers

Above 2 gents already replied. By the way just to recall ....what car were u driving ?? BLue Renault Megane ?? :)

blue megane turbo 225? lol

Yup, I was in the Megane RS. So how exactly does one get invited by PCS (other than needing a BMW, that is) ? BTW, any of you planning to be at the Sepang track event this Saturday afternoon ? Cheers

ah... the very fast Megane that zoom past our convoy like a Eurostar... halo halo... :D

u hv to drive a Porsche perharps?

Hi Patrick (i hope i remembered yr name right !),

haha, thot it was u. I wont be goin down this Sat for TCC a bit too much tracking in a month :)

Cheers Jeremy

come for a bmw-sg monthly meetup. become a verified member. sign up for a bmw-sg trackday in the verified members folder. once you are seen to be a sensible chap on and off track (read behave responsibly on track, talk sensibly in this forum, participate actively in bmw-sg events), you might start getting invites to the joint trackdays with pcs. and of course it would help chatting with regular trackies like triplem, whom you have met.

cheers :)

petrolhead;173931 said:
Yup, I was in the Megane RS. So how exactly does one get invited by PCS (other than needing a BMW, that is) ? BTW, any of you planning to be at the Sepang track event this Saturday afternoon ? Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back