Toyota Alphard or Vellfire

Re: Toyota Alphard or Vellfire

i will go Vellfire over Alphard. its nicer in any angle. I still like Estima. de BEST.

these r not cars..i suggest u look at ntuc supermarket trolley instead

i hope not many will like alphard or vellfire.............seriously i prefer sometink that is rarer but still affortable.

i dont see a reason to hate alphard..its probably the most luxurious minibus for ur whole big family....

I have the Estima but like the new vellfire for it's fierce front. Never like the Alphard. I believe they share the same body & engines?

Problem is, it is very expensive now & it won't enter many basement carparks unless you drop the height.

That said many Malaysians buy Alphards & a new Hyundai that is so huge but cheap. Estima is actually quite rare in KL. FYI, the latest Alphard & Vellfire are well over 4 hundred thousand ringgit & they like their cars fully specced!

Finally got the Vellfire from an established PI, I chose the VF 3.5 Z model over AP due to the fiercer look but have to admit that AP is more elegant. If I am 10 years older, I think I will go for AP instead of Vellfire.

Got the showroom car (2 weeks at the showroom) and the drive was smooth, very quiet. The only issue is the height clearance. Anything more than 1.95 m is ok. Any bro here knows whether it is safe to enter carpark with 1.9 m restriction?:helpp!:

money not enough;495287 said:
Finally got the Vellfire from an established PI, I chose the VF 3.5 Z model over AP due to the fiercer look but have to admit that AP is more elegant. If I am 10 years older, I think I will go for AP instead of Vellfire.

Got the showroom car (2 weeks at the showroom) and the drive was smooth, very quiet. The only issue is the height clearance. Anything more than 1.95 m is ok. Any bro here knows whether it is safe to enter carpark with 1.9 m restriction?:helpp!:

Congratulations! Tell me u didn't get black :woowooo:

Btw, how does it corner? I had braces fitted to the undercarriage of my Estima & it is tighter with less body roll now.

Did the sales say anything about lowering ride hide & if you don't mind sharing the price of a 3.5 now?

Thanks​

NineEleven;495337 said:
Congratulations! Tell me u didn't get black :woowooo:

Btw, how does it corner? I had braces fitted to the undercarriage of my Estima & it is tighter with less body roll now.

Did the sales say anything about lowering ride hide & if you don't mind sharing the price of a 3.5 now?

Thanks

I got the mica purple @$154K for the Z model, 09 production. Now under run in, did not try cornering. This type of car is to enjoy the smooth ride. If need to spin, will drive my other E92.

Congras man...............

cheers

money not enough;495395 said:
I got the mica purple @$154K for the Z model, 09 production. Now under run in, did not try cornering. This type of car is to enjoy the smooth ride. If need to spin, will drive my other E92.

money not enough;495395 said:

Hi money not enough, can check with you which PI U got it from? Im looking at Richburg and also Hybrid Motors. But Hybrid has got the Vell Fire Z Platinum edition, wonder how much is it going for? I wanna get the car with the factory bodykit. So collect car change rims and lower then inside the wood panels send to make carbon fibre can liao. kekekekeke

delrosa81;497800 said:
Hi money not enough, can check with you which PI U got it from? Im looking at Richburg and also Hybrid Motors. But Hybrid has got the Vell Fire Z Platinum edition, wonder how much is it going for? I wanna get the car with the factory bodykit. So collect car change rims and lower then inside the wood panels send to make carbon fibre can liao. kekekekeke

i feel the price is high now. whether u go richburg or hybrid. you might want to wait a few more months for the COE to go down ( if possible )

Cleefho;497922 said:
i feel the price is high now. whether u go richburg or hybrid. you might want to wait a few more months for the COE to go down ( if possible )
u foresee a down trend in COE in the coming months leading up to Chinese New Year?

Slater;497928 said:
u foresee a down trend in COE in the coming months leading up to Chinese New Year?

i cannot forsee but if i m shopping for a car, i will wait if possible coz the price can differ a lot. in the coming months i guess COE will be more or less in the 15K region but unlikely to breach 20K................so just wait lo

Cleefho;497996 said:
i cannot forsee but if i m shopping for a car, i will wait if possible coz the price can differ a lot. in the coming months i guess COE will be more or less in the 15K region but unlikely to breach 20K................so just wait lo
+1. unlikely to go beyond 20k anymore. hoping it go belows 15k

delrosa81;497800 said:

I got it from RB bro. The COE will be more or less there, don't wait. Apparently, there is a production delay over in Japan and one needs to wait for 3 - 4 months for the car to arrive if you indent. Just take the car that already in town.

Any body looking for Vellfire? Am looking to let go of mine cos just got my bimmer and wife wants her own car as well.

Anyone Interested? Like new 3.5 VL model with motorised centre row seats in black..

Hit me if interested. Thanks.

Back