Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

TOo much brake dust!! Solution?

Re: TOo much brake dust!! Solution?

just 1 day after installed my rims, i had enough of those brake dust. next week, i will go n look for a new set of brake pad. :sickinbe:

happy_nathaniel;493386 said:
just 1 day after installed my rims, i had enough of those brake dust. next week, i will go n look for a new set of brake pad. :sickinbe:
quite siong for u i think. especially with all those rivets around the perimeter of ur rim. clean until siao man

Slater;493388 said:
quite siong for u i think. especially with all those rivets around the perimeter of ur rim. clean until siao man

bro,

ho sia liao.... free diet program.... after 1 month of cleaning those "holes", i m gg to lost many kg.... hahaha.......

be happy....

happy_nathaniel;493396 said:
bro,

ho sia liao.... free diet program.... after 1 month of cleaning those "holes", i m gg to lost many kg.... hahaha.......

be happy....
sad to inform u the amount of time and effort spent just does not justify the amount of weight lost. its diminishing marginal utility. ur better off hitting the gym. hehe

Slater;493448 said:
sad to inform u the amount of time and effort spent just does not justify the amount of weight lost. its diminishing marginal utility. ur better off hitting the gym. hehe

hahaha.......... happy weekend

hi guys, while you're at this, any EASY TO USE wheel protectant to recommend? me lazy ...;)
am i going off topic? :errmm:

richlee7;493589 said:
hi guys, while you're at this, any EASY TO USE wheel protectant to recommend? me lazy ...;)
am i going off topic? :errmm:
use wheel wax. brand.... shines and protects.

here's what you do with too much brakedust.. create a giant BMW roundel

15836_335564010603_862110603_9989378_433778_n.jpg

Mockngbrd;493717 said:
here's what you do with too much brakedust.. create a giant BMW roundel

15836_335564010603_862110603_9989378_433778_n.jpg

Got use meh? How does it work? I can't find it on howstuffswork.. :D

I think mine is TExtar on my 320i. Brake dust quite 'oem'.

My brembos much lesser dust. Dunno what pad brembo is using.

firedance;496593 said:
Pls advise where I can buy this Wheel Wax brand?
its tricky. not many shops carry it.

mostly carried by professional groomers. my groomer is groomwerkz and i usually buy it from them. it is 20+ a can, not too ex and not marked up IMO. u can google for their outlets on the web and get it from them

Is all stock brake pads in BM cars having this problem of excessive brakedust? I realise mine is generating alot of breakdust that i have to clean every 2 days. otherwise it looks very dirty. Also, I find the brakes "seap seap". Is this normal for new cars?

Any bro can advice whether PML will void warranty if i change to another brand of brake pads?

Thanks.

DarkPlatiniumGrey;509189 said:
Is all stock brake pads in BM cars having this problem of excessive brakedust? I realise mine is generating alot of breakdust that i have to clean every 2 days. otherwise it looks very dirty. Also, I find the brakes "seap seap". Is this normal for new cars?

Any bro can advice whether PML will void warranty if i change to another brand of brake pads?

Thanks.
It is normal. The brake pad are meant for autobahn. If don't like the dust, juz change loh. I don't think ti will void warranty.

change to Cool Carbon Brake Pads, from Boss Motorsports. It has more grip than OEM, minimal brake dust, and can last 30,000km

DarkPlatiniumGrey;509189 said:

Thanks.
its not just bmw, most conti cars all have this much brake dust. i know, damn annoying!

Back