Thinking of buying an 2004 E46 M3

Rajsan

I've been itching to get it since I saw one for sale about 130k, with 55k km done.
Anyone with any advice?

Re: Thinking of buying an 2004 E46 M3

Too bad mine is not coupe. Price is around there for an 04 M3. But funny thing is the omv is kind of low if you are referring to the unit that is listed in sg carmart.

14m3;457981 said:
Too bad mine is not coupe. Price is around there for an 04 M3. But funny thing is the omv is kind of low if you are referring to the unit that is listed in sg carmart.

Thanks for the reply - Yes, in sgcarmart. I was wondering about the OMV as well. There's another one at Autobahn, asking 10k more, though.

Decisions, decisions.....
Also, tough to give up my 280SLC.

I'm intending to sell mine...nov 03 if u want to look at others, fully loaded with mods.

PM me if u wanna know more. Cheers

OMG! Selling ur beast... Can I have the paint job if you're parting out :D

What could replace it (or her, or him, if you've sexed it)??

Hey thanks for the offer but I thought since it'll be my first M3, I should start with something stock....

Rastaman;458033 said:
I'm intending to sell mine...nov 03 if u want to look at others, fully loaded with mods.

PM me if u wanna know more. Cheers

OK noted...there's nothing done to the engine fyi.

Mark..nothing

First time I am seeing someone who doesnt want a well maintainted proven E46 m3.
Last of the dying breed. :evillook:

Good point... I bought stock and it was BADLY maintained. Took ages to get it right. If I had the chance to do it all again, I'd go for a car that has seen some track time and a passionate owner. This way, I'd know that its had a good shake down.

@J - if nothing can replace her, keep a hold!!!!

saw one yellow gold with m3 csl.. looks hawt. i must saw i rather get a modded one rather then spending on new parts.

Back