The witch-hunt on "modified" cars continue

Re: The witch-hunt on "modified" cars continue

Dinosaur hunter;907781 said:
"Happy meals" are delivered by cars. Robot say one.

It's ok what you say; because of your avatar you are forgiven. MW say one.

Dinosaur hunter;907781 said:
"Happy meals" are delivered by cars. Robot say one.

Who delivers Happy Endings?

Tanzy;907926 said:
Who delivers Happy Endings?

The customer eat the "meal" and will be on cloud 9. You could order shuang fei .... sorry i mean "buddy meal" if you are very hungry. Please pm robot or the man wearing a cheesy mask if you need more info.

When will they wake up and focus their limited resources on Road Safety instead... for goodness sake, wake up, Limited Talent Always!

FC888;907576 said:
very mechanically inclined.. this LTA spokesman..

"Illegal modifications, especially to a vehicle's exhaust system, could affect other components such as the brakes and steering, compromising safety, said the LTA spokesman."
A Fragment of imagaination and the top man actually believe in it... goodness me.

MW;907566 said:
I actually still see many cars with sibeh dark tints... and I thot mine was too dark
From sources, those million dollar cars somehow don't get caught for #1 and #2 of the list of illegal mods i.e. Near Black windows and non-OEM Exhaust. No balls to catch it seems. Well, the source could be unreliable :p

Mockngbrd;907515 said:

IMO, they are just out to get more revenue from motorists. if they are serious about eradicating all these illegal mods, they should eliminate the sources of illegal mods. They should send warnings to all the workshops that it is an offence to sell the materials and provide labour for the illegal modding. After that, they should conduct raids on these workshops and give publicity. Since these mods are deemed illegal by LTA, all those workshops caught with these "illegal" materials and maybe in the midst of the modding process, should be fined heavily, maybe like $10000 per offence. after that, which workshop in their right mind will want to provide illegal modding services. :confused:

Baby1M;907943 said:
From sources, those million dollar cars somehow don't get caught for #1 and #2 of the list of illegal mods i.e. Near Black windows and non-OEM Exhaust. No balls to catch it seems. Well, the source could be unreliable :p

this statement i can conspermed not that i drove one but hearsay also

We have trucks and lorries on the roads emitting black smoke like their exhaust is on fire.
We have trucks and lorries driving in center lane 2 or 3 on expressways at 60kph and obstructing traffic.
We have dump trucks loaded over the brim with rocks and sand that can potentially cause damage to other cars.

Yet these are not caught by TP/LTA and they choose to pick on the generally law abiding people who wants to have some fun with a little mod or who just wants to make their cars look a bit more sart!

As I always question why are we paying taxes for...

well i kena stop 2 times in 1 week but i juz bo chup sit in my car wth aircon blowing n let him check and bent down or whatever he wanna do while i listen to lady gaga in my cabin and after he finish i just say that's all? gum xia n bye bye

S2k;908029 said:
well i kena stop 2 times in 1 week but i juz bo chup sit in my car wth aircon blowing n let him check and bent down or whatever he wanna do while i listen to lady gaga in my cabin and after he finish i just say that's all? gum xia n bye bye

which gaga song is your favorite?

Centurion9990;908034 said:
which gaga song is your favorite?

forget liao la anyway i conspermed is cos there's once when i stop at traffice light with my laser plate and fuxking dark tint and kan loud exhaust, stop at a traffice light with 2 LTA officer besides me. they bo chup. btw i have to say i sit in friend car cos i no $ to buy.

S2k;908029 said:

S2k;908037 said:
forget liao la anyway i conspermed is cos there's once when i stop at traffice light with my laser plate and fuxking dark tint and kan loud exhaust, stop at a traffice light with 2 LTA officer besides me. they bo chup. btw i have to say i sit in friend car cos i no $ to buy.

You like ROTI PRATA??????? :nehnehhh::nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

milk15;908040 said:
You like ROTI PRATA??????? :nehnehhh::nehnehhh::nehnehhh:

roti prata with onion n egg bestest hor

sit in my car is JDM ma and sit in friend's car is supercar lo

S2k;907521 said:
I kena 2 times last week for number plate

all ting ting fault

and I wanna say CCB jail term for exhaust modification? NNB

I wanna thank LTA kor kor for beoing your license plate..... Huat ARRR!

st8800;908054 said:
I wanna thank LTA kor kor for beoing your license plate..... Huat ARRR!

u huat liao should pay my fine for me

Knn.... fine ur kar chng... stomach still not filled?

st8800;908059 said:
Knn.... fine ur kar chng... stomach still not filled?

after thursday maybe

Back