TAXI

SL2

Legendary 10 Years
Will we die of heart attack or not when the 7 series or M3 cabs collide in the movie?? Sure heart pain man...

Re: TAXI

rex7_vtec said:
Hey guys, anyone of y'all interested in watching this movie? Saw the trailer, dman happening man, nicely kitted 7series and couple of M3 Cabrios man!! Hell wicked!! Also lotsa nice leggy chics kekeke..... So restricted to guys only or............ Hehehe just kiddin lah

Is lady allow???

it's actually an exact remake of the french Taxi show, episode one.

even the way how the baddies get caught by flying and getting trapped in an unfinished bridge is the same. This time they are using Hamann 7s instead of E55s. and the bank robbers are chio bus. and daniel has been replaced by queen latifah....

Raffles said:
Ohh.... So there'll be part II & III....?

Keke..More heartaches on the way...

Is it showing already??? I sure wannt catch it!!!

:drool: :drool:

you DO know about her famous.. "Deees....dees are forRr Lee-O" quote, don't you :)

MRacer77 said:
Nope.. please enlighten me. Thanks.

she was doing some photoshoot or something and the squeezed her boobs together and said in her heavy (at the time) brazilian accent "These.. these are for Leo!" (Leonardo Dicaprio her bf)

Shaun said:
MRacer77 said:
Nope.. please enlighten me. Thanks.

she was doing some photoshoot or something and the squeezed her boobs together and said in her heavy (at the time) brazilian accent "These.. these are for Leo!" (Leonardo Dicaprio her bf)

Oh I see... I hate Leo... bloody pansy.

Back