Suspension Upgrade

B4, mounting, stoppers bought from Eng Soon approx $730 before GST.
Installed by workshop recommended by Eng Soon next door start with alphabet B. Installation charges $400 before GST for all absorbers and lower arm upper arms & control arms.

Thanks for sharing, both my absorbers and control arms are due for replacement. Noticed you mentioned $730 for absorbers but for installation you were charged with arms as well. Could you share how much roughly you got the arms for? Did you change the whole arms or just a certain part i.e bushings.

on a related note, I've placed an order for KW street comfort at a workshop.Does the package come with everything needed to change out my stock M sport suspension or are there bits n bobs that need to be bought extra :think:

Thanks for sharing, both my absorbers and control arms are due for replacement. Noticed you mentioned $730 for absorbers but for installation you were charged with arms as well. Could you share how much roughly you got the arms for? Did you change the whole arms or just a certain part i.e bushings.
Front lower upper arms and linkages at $600 plus from Eng Soon. Whole set for Front.

B4, mounting, stoppers bought from Eng Soon approx $730 before GST.
Installed by workshop recommended by Eng Soon next door start with alphabet B. Installation charges $400 before GST for all absorbers and lower arm upper arms & control arms.

how long did the previous parts last before you need to replace them? How did you determine that it was time for replacement?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back