Super Dynamics Extractor??

Re: Super Dynamics Extractor??

yendor said:
Mr Ice, i just called Ricky, was quoted about $1K for the headers. Now checking for stocks.

Hi Rodney, any update on the exact price and stocks for the extractor from FK?

Peterpan said:
Hi Rodney, any update on the exact price and stocks for the extractor from FK?

he sed something bout 1.2K.... he does not have stocks yet, cause he sed he's worried bout the O2 sensor cummin on. But i noe a few odering already ... :D

Anyone has done the extractor with FK? Can update feedback those who are interested.

Also heard that Man Exhaust has one customed designed for BMW. Anyone has more info to share?

Thanks.

Peterpan said:
Anyone has done the extractor with FK? Can update feedback those who are interested.

Also heard that Man Exhaust has one customed designed for BMW. Anyone has more info to share?

Thanks.

Checked with Man Exhaust, they confirmed that they don't do it for BM. Has anyone done the Super Dynamics with FK?

Bro, why not pay a little more for Hi-OP from J4cars?
Their quality is unmatched and damn solid man! Install already, proven to sound like M3 somemore... Its been in my wishlist for months...

Snowdog, any in stock? drool...

Peterpan said:
Checked with Man Exhaust, they confirmed that they don't do it for BM. Has anyone done the Super Dynamics with FK?

Spoke to Ricky 2 months back & he told me that there wun be any for BMW, dunno why u keep saying that he'll bring in.......

I got Hi-op headers & they're fabulous!!

'The Great White'

BlackStealth said:
Bro, why not pay a little more for Hi-OP from J4cars?
Their quality is unmatched and damn solid man! Install already, proven to sound like M3 somemore... Its been in my wishlist for months...

Snowdog, any in stock? drool...

Bro,

What's the price J4C quote ? ... and LTA inspection how to get around with it ?

gil198 :juggle:

FK.... dunt think they have any..... just went there 2 fit my hamann exhaust last sat.... They say they dunt have it 4 bmw..... advise 2 go 4 hiop... Wonder did hamann had extractor 4 sale oso?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
i9bet9club
Back