• Classifieds Rules

For Sellers - Item Listing Requirements:
    1. List your price. *
    2. Show/attach images/photos of item. *
    3. Provide clear contact instructions (List phone number, email or PM).

*Required.

4. Private Sales Only.
    5. Relevant items only.
    6. No Indirect Advertising / Promoting Of Other Services and Companies
    7. Only members with 20 posts and more can start new threads
    8. No Thread Hijacking. Start your own Topic.
    9. Post only 1 Topic per sale. No cross-posting in other forums. No bumping of Topics more than once a day.
    10. Close your Topic after sale has been completed. (Click 'Administrative' on top of your thread for closing options)

We will remove threads if they do not list the above requirements.

For Buyers:
    1. Caveat Emptor - Before buying from user, do your homework. Check out the person's posting history, number of posts etc.
    2. This is a service we provide free and for the members convenience - we're not responsible for any deals gone bad.

For everyone else:
    1. No OT. They will be deleted. If you continue despite us warning you, we will ban you from the classifieds completely.
    2. Report all suspicious sellers. If you've seen or come across them from other boards/forums - do report them immediately - it will help everyone here a great deal.

Report all bad experiences (for both sellers/buyers) on the Buyer/Sellers forum.

Stuff from Malaysia

Re: Stuff from Malaysia

Raymond_lim_sc;472445 said:
Im bring thing fr taiwan n quality(PP) will be better fr jb i think they onli hav PU n FRB My price maybe e same oso,jus keep in touch wan my bodykit is here will jus post here...n im doin spraying oso,jus do it in sing better......

Hi Raymond, you have any addon body kit for E60 LCI?

Raymond_lim_sc;472307 said:
Im bring PP quality bodykit fr taiwan maybe can keen in touch my email add will be [email protected]
Bro , yur email ktvpub............bring in something more chio' arrrr...................:woottt:

Deadkookaburra;472502 said:
so how to drive your bmw into wild wild west territory? :chinese: :hmmidont:

Very simple,you don't.While I can sympathize with KelvinBek on what had happened to him and some of his friends,to say that this is the wild,wild west is a tat bit too much,don't you think so?I've got a whole bunch of friends in Singapore and almost all of them enjoy their trip here ever so often.This is probably e very hotly debated issue in not only this forum but a host of many others

Malaysia is a much larger country with a lot more people and though it is perfectly safe most of the time,there is always bound to be some bad apple somewhere..I think I don't need to remind you that Singapore WAS a part of Malaysia until some wise guy decided to give it away.While I admire some of the adminstrative stuffs in Singapore,it just feels too clinical for me but then again that is solely my opinion.

Anywhere we go in this world may not be safe and that is something one has to realise.Practice caution and one should be fine.The way it's been put here is like as if there had never been a robbery,theft,break ins,rapes,murders and other hideous crimes in Singapore.get real guys.Then again,maybe all you guys who are so worried should just drive your Ultimate Driving Machines in Singapore the FINE city.Let's see how Ultimate it feels especially to those who've got thier cars done up to 10,000 HP... keep me posted ya:woottt:

Guna I agreed with you....sometime unlucky oso no choice can happen anywhere. Like what I mentioned earlier, even we got robbed before I still frequently drive to Malaysia, we are just unlucky that;s all. Actually i am driving in tomorrow....hehehe. Spending this weekend in KL with my family.

There's pro and con anywhere else agree ya but we just plan a sunday trip in JB to look out for accessories or bodykit anyone keen? Or, you guys may find not worth the time in traffic jam for it? :shakemyb:

Guna** please don't be offended on the dangerous words that we've mentioned abt malaysia ya. . . :shakemyb:

Fav_Red;472962 said:
There's pro and con anywhere else agree ya but we just plan a sunday trip in JB to look out for accessories or bodykit anyone keen? Or, you guys may find not worth the time in traffic jam for it? :shakemyb:

Guna** please don't be offended on the dangerous words that we've mentioned abt malaysia ya. . . :shakemyb:

Saturday early morning can avoid jam. Sunday I am not too sure. Maybe others can help.
Cheers, brobot.

I do think that the local media has over-exaggerated some stories up north.....

kenntona;472996 said:
I do think that the local media has over-exaggerated some stories up north.....

Agree with you ya like recent motorbike case. My hubby's customer and not so jialat one. But robber case still happen still scare scare. So jio big group go lor hor. . :shakemyb:

3 years ago, i have order a full set of AC bodykits from a friend in JB, this boss quoted me $1200 included spray and fix.
This boss even offered to bring me to his workshop by following his car there.
Believe to be safe in this way.

did you follow?

Fav_Red;472962 said:

No offence meant and non taken...we're neighbours man...not out of choice so,peace be with you8)

I have been living in JB for 30 years but I dont think that it is dangerous. Maybe because I am a Malaysian. Nothing will happen if you are down to earth and not driving wrecklessly. There are crimes in all countries and even in Singapore aswell. No where is safe if you think of crime rates.

I heard there's a shop at JB that sells just BMW parts.
yes, better to be kiasu and be safe...can get rob in Singapore also if careless.

was in JB looking and sourcin for proper body kit for my e60 too..
came across a shop name : CM racing.. (THE CM RACING.... OFFICIAL SITE)

sale person, desmond chin mention, drive and reach there by 1030am and finish installing(including spray) b4 3pm can finish liao..

1) wonder any bro got go there to done up their e60 recently?
2) how their workmanship and quality of bodykit? they say is plastic..
3) rough costing and after-service (sometime affortable can come at a price..eg like bad after-sales attitude)

hope to hear some info soon :)

Cheers~

Hey bro,
anything for e60?
What brands you carry?
Any chance of you having the Hamann kit? :)

Fav_Red;472130 said:
Anyone tot of getting bodykits,accessories from Malaysia before?
No is it because you think the quality?
Or wish to get just that driving your precious in JB is dangerous?

Hi! To All,

I am Singaporean, I travel to Malaysia every Friday and come back to Singapore every Sunday. I have never encounter any problem in Malaysia. I visit friends & relatives across the casueway and stay in their place too. Those who encounter problem in Malaysia are just the unlucky few. Crimes happend everywhere around the world, just that some people happened to be at the wrong place and at the wrong time. Crime not only target Singaporean they also target Malaysian too. Currently my family own a (1) Honda Stream. They just install a full FG body kits at JB consists of front bumper / rear bumper / two side skirts & roof top rear spoiler plus installation + spray painting cost half of the price in Singapore. They workmanship & quality is fantastic. I introduce a friend to go there and he took part in a competition recently and won a price in Singapore. Last year I did the same for the Honda Stream in Singapore I spend around $2500.00 including panting & installation the quality of the job was nothing special. It was done by a well know bodykits company in Singapore, they make to order their body kits from Malaysia. They won many competition in Singapore. The same work can be done in JB for half the price. No offences to others bodykits business owner here. I strongly recommend you to make a trip to JB see for yourself. Please take note, when you are there be a good citizen drive with care & patience. Some Malaysian drivers are very rude & rough they don't follow the law like we do in Singapore. It's their culture learn to take it easy. Don't go to area where you are unaware off and don't park or travel to dark and lonely place especially at night even in petrol station. I am a regular travel there. It is quite safe. Hope this will help you to summarized what you hear about the blown out of propotion inofrmation by Singapore press media about the lawless state of Malaysia. I am a good citizen of Singapore. All my Malaysian friends are my good neighbours. They recommend me good places to eat & shop at reasonable price. Wear simple clothes like the local. Don't wear expensive jewellery like 'Rolex" watch & gold to show off you will be inviting trouble.
Good Luck - Cheers

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abcdbetjogos
Back