steering wheel shaking

joengss11

hi guys

recently i had an accident (damaged on the front left of the car not affecting the engine but the body of the left n bumper replaced) and had my car repaired by PML but having the above issue mentioned. i had the damged rim replaced. realised my car is slanted (right is lower compare to the left side). Steering wheel still shakin but slightly better after rim replaced. Going back to PML to rectify.. anything i need to lookout or replaced? thanks..

Re: steering wheel shaking

joengss11;992439 said:
hi guys

recently i had an accident (damaged on the front left of the car not affecting the engine but the body of the left n bumper replaced) and had my car repaired by PML but having the above issue mentioned. i had the damged rim replaced. realised my car is slanted (right is lower compare to the left side). Steering wheel still shakin but slightly better after rim replaced. Going back to PML to rectify.. anything i need to lookout or replaced? thanks..

lower arm faulty?

cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers

This can be anything from bushings to steering column. Please revert to PML and get it sorted out.

inital was disappointed after first collection from repair by pml as they cant rectify/ overlook the rim warp that partly cause the shake.. after i changed my new set of rims from outside workshop n wheel alignment n everything was back to normal..:dance:

joengss11 said:
inital was disappointed after first collection from repair by pml as they cant rectify/ overlook the rim warp that partly cause the shake.. after i changed my new set of rims from outside workshop n wheel alignment n everything was back to normal..:dance:

Doesn't the repair carries some warranties?

Time to change car .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back