Ad | 📈Learn Trading Strategies, Lessons and Setups

Stage One complete :)

Re: Stage One complete :)

Is this colour call Blue water?

This is so drooling and beautiful ride..:goodup::goodup:

Now I can keep stock car inside a box.. :thinking:

Yes it is! same as yours bro!

@ Kuvesh, any compliant ones to recommend? Hmm weighing the cause and effect lol

It's amazing how spraying the stock wheels to black enhances the entire ride. No need to change to aftermarket ones for the time being...save money, spend on go fast bits.

Makes me miss my stock style 292s. Should have kept them and sprayed them black also....but then again, only 19". Sianz. More pix of your beautiful ride please KWY.

ACS6;471102 said:
It's amazing how spraying the stock wheels to black enhances the entire ride. No need to change to aftermarket ones for the time being...save money, spend on go fast bits.

Makes me miss my stock style 292s. Should have kept them and sprayed them black also....but then again, only 19". Sianz. More pix of your beautiful ride please KWY.

Haha bro, too late liao :( took the plunge into aftermarket rims for the car! Taking 6-7 weeks to forge it before shipping, so it's a pretty long wait!:nehnehhh:

Will post some pics of the custom finish once I get it mounted! 3 more weeks I guess..:errmm:

Cheers!

P.S Anyone wanna buy my OEM Gloss Black Rims? :D WIth nice PS2s wrapped around it! Pm me if interested!:)

Bumpz for sale. Nice wheels in nice finish with good tyres.

bro,
can go take pictures and show yr *cough* orange car already....

Some pictorial updates! :)

DSC_0989.jpg

DSC_0990.jpg

And yeah Tubi, see below :p

DSC_0995-1.jpg

I draw one :p

10/10/09: And now for some new updates over the week! This week was the install of the AMS FMIC and I must say it took quite awhile for my mecha bros to fix it up! But in the end, they managed to do it! For those of you out here with a EuroSpecced RHD model and is afraid of fitment issues or affect the Active Cruise Control, fret not! It works fine and I must say, the quality is awesome!:happyanim:

For now, I'm still missing some pictures of it as it wasn't taken on my camera! But these are some pics that I took quickly, after giving my babe a little rinse :)

DSC_1003.jpg

DSC_1002.jpg

Also! I've decided to work on some interior bits! Took out my M-Tech Steering Wheel over the weekends and I replaced it with something I thought my babe should deserve! :) ..The M-DCT Steering Wheel!! :happyanim:
Well some of you might wonder why didn't I go with the PSW instead, meh I just didn't like it after much thought, the M3 Steering Wheel imo, would make the car look a tad more classy rather than you know, digital dials and stuff :)

Here are the pictures!

DSC_1006.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

Old Steering:
DSC_0994-1.jpg

Coming up next: Stett Performance CAI
Vanguard Performance 335i Exhaust System

nelson_75sg;483725 said:
where to buy the gear knob,very nice and how much does it cost

It's not bought, it came with it. :) DCT model!

nelson_75sg;483726 said:
and also where to buy this sporty steering wheel and how how much,very nice also

This one please contact Site Sponsor Wilman2772!

Cheers!

KWY91;483631 said:
10/10/09: And now for some new updates over the week!

Also! I've decided to work on some interior bits!

Took out my M-Tech Steering Wheel over the weekends and I replaced it with something I thought my babe should deserve! :) ..The M-DCT Steering Wheel!! :happyanim:

Well some of you might wonder why didn't I go with the PSW instead, meh I just didn't like it after much thought, the M3 Steering Wheel imo, would make the car look a tad more classy rather than you know, digital dials and stuff :)

Here are the pictures!

DSC_1006.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

Old Steering:
DSC_0994-1.jpg

Coming up next: Stett Performance CAI
Vanguard Performance 335i Exhaust System

Sibeh swee ah!!!!!!

Ultimate shiokness rite????? Makes you wanna drive your car more everyday rite??

With more power......soon you'll need BBK.....good Coilovers........kekekeke

Contact me if you need help yah!

'The Great White'

Wilson at his best...damn poisonous this bug.

wa..how come i miss this thread..

ur car looks damn fierce..me like the color.very unique....nice m3cab too..ur crib looks beautiful..good choice in mods!!

Back