SPY PHOTOS: New BMW 7-Series

Orh LuLu

Legendary 10 Years
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The current BMW 7-series has been on the market since 2002 with a facelift in 2005. We have seen spy-shots of a mule of the new car about half a year ago, now here are the first shots of a real prototype of the next generation 7-series, the company’s top-of-the-line model. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The test car is featuring a completely new front end similar to the 6-Series styling. It’s clear the current model’s extravagant design will be toned down for the new one in order to avoid the harsh critics received upon the introduction of the current 7-series in 2002. The position of the headlights and turn signals show that the next 7-series will have low mounted wrap-around headlights and a wide grille as well as a sleeker body and a more elegant overall appearance. [/FONT][FONT=Arial, sans-serif]The new 7-series is not expected to be released before the end of 2007. [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif](Text by Andreas Conradt . Copyright by AUTOMEDIA)[/FONT]

Re: SPY PHOTOS: New BMW 7-Series

Fugly. The rear reminds me of the older Lancer......

Why didnt they keep to the sleek rear lights >!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

This one is so darn ugly!

SMYUEN;146370 said:

THis time they did something right.. they expose the exhaust for once.. hahahah

The tail lights looks like a Ford Mondeo's, not that there's anything wrong with it
but the current FL lights look nicer and sleeker... everything else looks pretty good.

rear lights not nice. front is great.

heard its engine is similar to those of the new 335. force induction type.

if it looks like that in production, i m unlikely to upgrade to that and convert to s350 liao.

SMYUEN;146370 said:

I think they trying to disguise it, and make it look like the present 7 series. :x

Back