Special Promo: Air Conditioning Disinfection (Deep Clean Your Aircon!)

Juzz Performance

Trusted Sponsor
Hello all!

I'd like to introduce to you guys a product we are carrying called TUNAP ContraSept which is basically your aircon disinfectant. Here's the thing, after daily driving naturally our air conditioners will collect dirt, dust and germs.

Every car air conditioning system has exactly two weak points at which are likely to collect dirt and harmful micro-organisms – the pollen filter box and the evaporator. Hence which is why we should regularly maintain them AT LEAST once a year which is what this product is specially formulated for.

This is especially important for your health – and your loved ones around you. Keeping your interior air clean and healthy so that your family can look forward to a better tomorrow always :)

This product that we carry uses patented ECARF patented technology monitored from Germany containing the highest grade ingredients to disinfect your aircon ensuring the highest standards of hygiene.

tunap-promo.jpg

As such, we are running a special promo exclusively for BMW-SG forum members at a discounted rate of $48. Simply PM or Whatsapp me to make an appointment or come down to our workshop and flash this image and let us know that you're a member of this forum!

All enquiries are welcomed with zero obligations..

Attachments

• tunap-promo.jpg
    tunap-promo.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 389
I need check if this air con cleaning going to remove the morning musky smell ? How much is the charge and how Long I need to put my car there

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawnloh1221
Back