Spacer for e90

labbit76

Hi,

Need some advice. Can someone advice where I can get spacer? Anyone have added spacers for their rims, please advice if there are any issues by adding them.

Many thanks in advance.

Labbit76

Re: Spacer for e90

Make sure the spacers are hub centric and you should be fine. Measure the roughly how flush you want the wheel to be with the fender (without causing a rub) and then decide on the thickness of the spacers.

IMHO - Try not to go beyond 20mm.

Red_Bean_Bun;1042242 said:
Make sure the spacers are hub centric and you should be fine. Measure the roughly how flush you want the wheel to be with the fender (without causing a rub) and then decide on the thickness of the spacers.

IMHO - Try not to go beyond 20mm.

Thank you. Do you know where I can get the spacers from?

labbit76;1042222 said:
Hi,

Need some advice. Can someone advice where I can get spacer? Anyone have added spacers for their rims, please advice if there are any issues by adding them.

Many thanks in advance.

Labbit76
Check with site sponsors, some of them do carry spacers.

Whichever spacers you choose, make sure they're reputable and use the correct extended-length lug bolts.

Remember to post pix after you install :)

Boss carry the spacers, same as those Aaron using for his ride.

I have the same spacers but at 10mm only for my ride too, so far so good.

Actually bought used from a nice forumer here that seems to have some steering vibrating issue upon installation, but i have no problem on mine.

Cheers.

best use reputable 1 ,
I will not use them infront because is sensitive for front wheel
hub centric is a MUST
and also makesure the screw is long enough to secure both rim and spacer ( I will reco at 6 turns)
but longer(more turns) does not meant better

Hi TS,

I just installed the Burger Motorsports spacers all round. Driven around for a couple of days already. On the whole, no major issues as of now. The only problem I faced is some slight rubbing on my left rear fender. Gonna fix that issue tomorrow. Like what most have said, it is a must to get hub centric ones and extended bolts, safety for you and other road users.

Hopefully this might help you in some way or another! :)

eugenetan;1042981 said:
Hi TS,

I just installed the Burger Motorsports spacers all round. Driven around for a couple of days already. On the whole, no major issues as of now. The only problem I faced is some slight rubbing on my left rear fender. Gonna fix that issue tomorrow. Like what most have said, it is a must to get hub centric ones and extended bolts, safety for you and other road users.

Oh yes, rubbing is the only issue i faced too.

Send for fender rolling liao, but will still rub if going over uneven road at high speed when there's rear passanger.

Mine lowered with 'comfort' springs.

Cheers.

eugenetan;1042981 said:
Hi TS,

Hi Eugenetan,
Where did you get the spacers and what is your setup? 12mmfront/15mm rear? Are you on 18inch rim?

labbit76;1043024 said:
Hi Eugenetan,
Where did you get the spacers and what is your setup? 12mmfront/15mm rear? Are you on 18inch rim?

I got my front spacers second hand and my rear ones are brand new from Boss. 12mm front and 10mm rear. Wanted to get 12mm all round but was advised not to due to excessive rubbing. I'm on 18" 193M rims.

eugenetan;1043072 said:
I got my front spacers second hand and my rear ones are brand new from Boss. 12mm front and 10mm rear. Wanted to get 12mm all round but was advised not to due to excessive rubbing. I'm on 18" 193M rims.

Bro, are you staying in woodlands area. I think I saw your car at civic plaza on fir evening.

labbit76;1043271 said:
Bro, are you staying in woodlands area. I think I saw your car at civic plaza on fir evening.

I was at woodlands on friday evening, but I didn't go past civic centre that day. Was at my friend's place haha.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8may88vip
Back