Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Re: Solar Films tinting! Great Service, Good Price!!!

Bros... When you say kanna $70 bucks is at inspection or on the road? and if inspection after fine $70 do they ask you to take out? :whattheh:

of course you will be asked to take out before inspection. After that, pay fine.. then after that you will be thinking should you go the illegal way again or the legal route.. :) spend $ to do the tint again..

On a more serious note, I also had my ride's solar film done by Sherman at Infratint. My comments:

1. Good service. Explains the difference among different types of films.

2. Gave me options to go for LTA compliant, partial compliant, or super dark ones. I chose the partial compliant - all panels compliant except front 2 windows as dark as the rear windows.

3. Provides a car for use for free if we don't want to wait there for 3 hours and if it is available. No promise.

4. Provides complimentary parking ticket to exit from Tradehub21.

5. Quality of tinting is good. I could instantly feel the difference as the films block out heat and allows some sunlight in.

6. Pricing is reasonable. It is mid price. Perhaps the product is also not the best in the market, but comparable. Yet the price is about 50% cheaper I think.

7. Worksmanship is good. No bubbles or lines once it is cured fully after 48 hrs, even clearer after 1 week. Provides after-sales service and consultation if needed.

My conclusion: RECOMMENDED!!! :)

Another HAPPY customer here. Good and fast workmanship (maybe talk cock sing song too much so time pass very fast haha) Sherman how come i dun have complimentary parking ticket lei :shoot: haha

waver;488792 said:
On a more serious note, I also had my ride's solar film done by Sherman at Infratint. My comments:

1. Good service. Explains the difference among different types of films.

2. Gave me options to go for LTA compliant, partial compliant, or super dark ones. I chose the partial compliant - all panels compliant except front 2 windows as dark as the rear windows.

3. Provides a car for use for free if we don't want to wait there for 3 hours and if it is available. No promise.

4. Provides complimentary parking ticket to exit from Tradehub21.

5. Quality of tinting is good. I could instantly feel the difference as the films block out heat and allows some sunlight in.

6. Pricing is reasonable. It is mid price. Perhaps the product is also not the best in the market, but comparable. Yet the price is about 50% cheaper I think.

7. Worksmanship is good. No bubbles or lines once it is cured fully after 48 hrs, even clearer after 1 week. Provides after-sales service and consultation if needed.

My conclusion: RECOMMENDED!!! :)

Five Stars Service--Up for Sherman

Sherman is da bomb...

Sherman, wao its seems that you are so popular.... BTW i still owe you $10 hor...
Patrick

Sherman's PR and workmanship dam good, but too bad he dont supply drinks....

thank you very much for all your support.

sherman0888;499159 said:
thanks ya...
Hi Sherman,

do u provide solar films for home use?

thanks

Slater;499161 said:
Hi Sherman,

do u provide solar films for home use?

thanks

sorry bro slater...i only install solar film for cars..

sherman0888;499164 said:
sorry bro slater...i only install solar film for cars..
no worries. thanks!

Siao la. Buttock itchy. Think im gonna pay Sherman a visit soon and remove my VKool tintings.

btw, Sherman accept all forms of payment?

Herman;502617 said:
Siao la. Buttock itchy. Think im gonna pay Sherman a visit soon and remove my VKool tintings.

Hey Herman, i paid by visa the other time. So I'm sure he accepts cash too :lol2: He will probably charge you $50 bucks to remove all your old tints.

careful............he sure poison u with the all darkened mafia carlike...that is after he tells you the LTA requirements in 3 seconds flat!!!!!

Herman;502617 said:

hi bro...all payment modes accepted at my place here..

From now on if i see anymore BMWS coming to my place for tinting i will striaght away ask my guys to install all round CLEAR CLEAR films . Do MONKEY go SAR LAU can be spotted by WIFES/GF easily type..All BMWS must must be STOCK, COMPLY with our LTA RULES.. No more SUPER CHARGE ,TURBO CHARGE, RE-MAPPING,BLINK BLINK RIMS,BODY KIT,DARK DARK TINTINGS:):):)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hema
Back