SMYUEN is back and Says "Gong Xi Fa Cai"... but he is FURIOUS and needs HELP!!!

Re: SMYUEN is back and Says "Gong Xi Fa Cai"... but he is FURIOUS and needs HELP!!!

Dun announce la. Later he see u yaya, he put mask, crawl low low come and scratch how. Nail the bugger first.

Sorry to hear abt it Doc. Your tubi been wakin the babies? Maybe some poor father suffering from sleep deprivation went looney. Doesn't it make it rite tho.

Re: SMYUEN is back and Says "Gong Xi Fa Cai"... but he is FURIOUS and needs HELP!!!

This is veri sad... especially in your own condo.

Can understand how u feel, my condolences.

SMYUEN;177556 said:
My car's damage is extensive - rear wheel arch panel 2 scratches, and one deep long scratch from driver door all the way to front wheel arch.. It looks horrible,
(I hate vandals..they should be caned..)

deplorable lor. just b4 cny.. how to repaint in time? most workshops closing tomorrow. not just cane. they should be hung by their pea size balls

grey colour can mask a bit with some aggressive polishing i think. tide you over the festive season first then respray afterwards.

SMYUEN,

I'm a peace loving guy but I will kill you if you f**k with me if you screw with my family (especially) & my car (secondary as money can replace it but the thought of unforseen danger just piss me as well).

I think the issue is not about installing whatever camera or security system in your car as that guy has targeted you will always find another way to get you especially if he is staying in the same condo as you.

I'm not staying in a condo but my car has been vandalised while in a condo before while visiting a friend, and while either the guys was stupid enuf to do something to my car while it's parked there or/while I was lucky enuf to have "captured" him ... the question for you now is to what degree do you wish to do something to him?

For me, no point in going to the police ... but you must be sure in what you wish for be done to him ... there's many avenues & you may guess what they are ... the best deterent is to to give him back + more .... but you must have the stomach for it!

stay HDB..i always kena caught in HDB carparks..all those ah pek always see me then catch me for nothing..i was just looking at modded rx8 or WRX..all this uncle always catching the wrong person..but its still good to see that there are such alert ppl staying around HDB..although it doesnt feel good getting caught n scolded for nothing..some of them even call police..but end up letting me go without saying sorry for wasting my time..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xc168co
Back